For those of you who love Greek food, this is a great opportunity to learn the secrets of Greek cuisine in a unique and enjoyable experience. In this tour you will participate in the preparations and cooking of a lovely traditional 5 course meal with the help and advice of our exceptional chef.
• Greek Salad (Classic Recipe)
• Tzatziki (Yogurt-based sauce)
• Oven Baked Feta (Local made feta cheese with extra virgin olive oil, oregano, peppers, and tomatoes)
• Stuffed Vegetables (Eggplants, peppers)
• Giouvetsi (Beef dish baked in the oven)
• Loukoumades (Greek donuts with honey)
This unique gastronomic experience will last about 3 hours and includes a guided tour in our Olive Oil Museum, and a wine tasting of our very own wines. You may choose which of these wines you would like to have to accompany your dinner.
We would like to serve you dishes that have authentic and traditional Greek tastes but are also dishes that include easy ingredients so that you may be able to recreate them in your own home. Our experienced chef will be by your side the entire time sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We will make sure to email you the recipes as well as photos taken during your cooking class to remind you of this unforgettable experience.
• Ideal for families
• Authentic Greek cuisine
• Magnificent location in a Historical Mansion
• Flexibility in your dietary requirements
• Opportunities for more activities