Selecting a different photogenic locale for each workshop, an experienced, passionate pro-photographer, with teaching experience, will rendezvous with max 12 participants to demonstrate & supervise lessons on mechanics of digital cameras, as well as composition strategies, allowing each participant to turn snap shots into compelling images. There are long existing, easy to learn, composition techniques to capture a scene, person or activity. Each participant tries each technique while the instructor observes and coaches. Some composition terms, among several others which will be taught, include Leading Lines, Rule of Thirds, Panning & Layering. Once learned the composition tricks apply to any future photo activity whether a family get together, a neighborhood stroll or a once-in-a lifetime travel experience. Every workshop rendezvous is in a different scenic locale to vary photo themes from street portraiture, landscapes, interior lighting, architecture, action, etc.
• Moodna Viaduct, Salisbury Mills, NY 12577
• New Croton Dam, Croton on Hudson, NY
• Gomez Mill House, 11 Mill House Rd, Marlboro, NY 12542-6514
• Little Stony Point, 3007 Bear Mountain-Beacon Hwy, Cold Spring, NY 10516
• Bear Mountain State Park, Bear Mountain, NY