View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 1)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bike and Roll DC, 955 L'Enfant Plaza Southwest Outside on Upper Level (use, on your map or GPS, 470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Once you book, the local tour operator will contact you asap to confirm your tour start time.
- You may request that your tour start between 9:30am and 4:00pm; this private tour is not available for evening tours.
- Unless there are safety issues, your tour will operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bike and Roll DC
Fun and informative!
We had the best day with Cam riding around DC. He was very knowledgeable, let us take our time when we wanted and…
Fantastic Guided Tour of the National Mall
I took this tour while visiting D.C. with a friend, and we really enjoyed it. Our guide, Cameron U., provided an…
Some friends and I wanted to do something touristy that was easy and educational. Our tour guide Zach was AMAZING…
Great fun on a cold day!
We rented bikes to ride around to various museums on the National Mall. It was a cold day, and the bikes were…
A fun ride
A great way to see the sites. Segways are a lot of fun to ride and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly…
Perfect way to see the sites
Our family of 4 rented bikes to see the monuments and the mall. It was fantastic! We probably should've rented…
West Long Branch, New Jersey10
Excellent way to see the sites!!
Check in was simple, bikes on hand were all of great quality, sizes for younger kids, older kids and adults. Tour…
Kansas City, Missouri30
We had a great time with our tour guide John. He was a very knowledgeable and full of great facts about the…
BEST way to see the Monuments in DC!
Myself, my husband and two sons (ages 9 and 11) booked a 3 hour Monument Bike Tour - BEST thing we did in DC! Our…
Sites by Segway
David was a friendly, capable and knowledgeable guide for this fun tour! Highly recommend this mode of…
- Bike and Roll DC
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241