View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport, International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Belize Ground Shuttle
Los Angeles, California147
Great ride back to the airport
I was the only person riding the shuttle at 7:30am in the morning, but these guys were great! they sent me a text…
Prompt, friendly driver, AC, free water & free Wi-Fi, definitely worth the price. Would use again if returning to…
Our driver was exactly on time and trip was as expected. No surprises. Very reliable service. I would use again.
Best way to get around in Belize
We used the Shuttle 3 times. From the airport to San Ignacio then to the water taxi in Belize city and then back…
Fort Worth, Texas62
Tom the excellent shuttle driver
Our flight landed 20 minutes early but the Belize immigration line was so slow, it took us 1.5 hours to get out.…
Chilled transfer in the heat of the day
Travelled from Belize water taxi to Placencia with Tom. He was considerate of our comfort and stopped for comfort…
Washington DC, District of Columbia20
Very Enjoyable Ride
If you are looking from Belize City to San Ignacio, this is the shuttle for you. WE arranged for travel from the…
Easy, Comfortable, Pleasant
The trip took 2 hours or less, the van had water bottles, AC, and WiFi (which is vital when you don't have cell…
A++ for customer service. Our return flight changed twice while we were in Belize, once about 12 hours before the…
On time and just as advertised!
We enjoyed seeing the landscape of Belize. The ride was comfortable and arrived on time :) We would recommend this!
- Belize Ground Shuttle
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241