Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Lamanai ruins is one of the largest and oldest continuously occupied Mayan archaeological site in Belize. Located on the banks of the New River, this ceremonial site is home to a variety of trade metals and the mask temple. Enjoy learning about rural Belize on your drive to Orange Walk. Join our river tour and see the wildlife that call the New River home. Explore the ruins and imagine yourself in what was Lamanai more 3000 years ago. Lunch is included as you relax in a palapa near the river before returning back to your starting point.
- You'll start atFORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGEOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lamanai Archaeological ReserveStop: 3 hours - Admission includedVisitors will get to see and learn about the ancient Lamanai Ruins inclusive of the Jaguar Temple. Get a view of the river from atop the ruins, see wildlife, the site museum and have lunch.Read morePass byBelize District
- You'll end atFORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGEFort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, BelizeYour guide will be waiting for you at the exit of the Terminal 4 gate located at the Fort Street Tourism Village (Belize City Cruise Port). He/She will be wearing a yellow/blue Smart Travel Belize polo shirt and will have a sign with your name on it.See address & details
FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lamanai Archaeological Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smart Travel Belize
If you’re looking for fun, adventure, and a peaceful experience all in one Cave Tubing with Omar of Smart Travel is…
Belize City Food Tour with a visit to Altun Ha Ruins.
What great day. A big shout out and thank you to our guide Omar!! His knowledge and passion for Belize kept the to…
Great tour with Omar to Altun Ha.
Looking for local culture & Smart Travel through Omar delivered. He picked us up at our hotel promptly and began th…
Great Tour of Food and Ruins!
The description of this tour really doesn't do it justice. The day started with the guide picking us up at our B&B…
This is a must do
The description of this type does not do it justice. It was really an amazing time! We spent all day on the tour st…
Playing Hooky at a Conference
My conference was getting into rehash info, so I decided to play hooky and hire a driver to take a friend and me to…
Cave tubing in Belize was a fantastic adventure. Our guide Omar was fantastic and provided us with a wonderful and …
Jaguar Paw Cave tubing
We drove from Deam Village Belize, about a hour to the site. I was swarmed by potential guides some official and s…
Fun in Belize
Our guide was so knowledgable about Belize and shared so much information. :The ruins were great to visit. The ci…
Very educational nice ride there and back would do it again. The road ate really bad but for the area it's to be ex…
Loved Altun Ha and our Tour Guide
My husband and I ended up with a private tour of Altun Ha and Belize City with Omar the week of January 20,2019 wit…
We luckily were the first to exeperience the jungle trip and I absolutely LOVE it. Smart travel is always ready to …
I really had a great time in my adventure with Smart travel. Omar took is time with us and did everything he could …
Fun in the heat
Overall it was great. Our tour guide Omar was super knowledgeable and very helpful. Highly recommend it!
Camping experience with the jaguar!
We have a fun experience with Omar in the jungle. On our way we stop a couple time to swim, take pictures and drin…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 246 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure
- Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure price starts from £103.47. Discover and book Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure on Tripadvisor