Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ride along the West Maui coastline with beautiful panoramic views to Wahikuli Beach Park, Black Rock (Pu‘u Keka‘a) or Kahekili Beach Park for an unparalleled snorkeling experience where the reefs are flourishing with tropical fish, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, and vast Hawaiian wildlife! This is the BEST way to effortlessly enjoy world-class snorkeling at many of the pristine Maui snorkel locations. When getting fitted for your RadPower Electric Bike, feel free to ask for desired snorkel locations, where our Island experts can easily mark them on a Map along with smooth cruising directions! *NO PEDALING NECESSARY* • Riders must be at least 18 years old. • You must wear close-toed shoes and the provided helmet. • You must know how to ride a bike. • Please check in at Kimo’s Bike Shop, 30 minutes prior to the tour departure time. • Free parking is available at the meeting point.
- You'll start at156 Lahainaluna Rd156 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USAMeet at Kimo's Bike Shop at 156 Lahainaluna Road, Lahaina, HI, USASee address & details
- 1Ka'anapali BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Lahaina Front StreetStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Hanakao'o Beach ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Kahekili Beach ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end at156 Lahainaluna Rd156 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USAMeet at Kimo's Bike Shop at 156 Lahainaluna Road, Lahaina, HI, USASee address & details
156 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Snorkel Gear & Carry Bag
- RadPower Electric Bike
- Bottled water
- Helmet & Bike Lock
- Backpack (upon request)
- Detailed Self-Guided Tour Directions
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Riders must be at least 18 years old.
- • You must wear close-toed shoes and the provided helmet.
- • You must know how to ride a bike.
- • Please check in at Kimo’s Bike Shop, 30 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Most travellers can participate
- • Free parking is available at the meeting point.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Most excellent way to tour the area on your own schedule and see the local towns and beaches! The snorkeling was beautiful and relaxing, but we didn't see any turtles. The bikes were easy to operate and the maps provided directions to suggested sites. You can decide if you want…
Date of experience: April 2021
This tour is great! Not only can you see everything at your own pace, but zipping around on e-bikes allows you to skip the hassle of finding parking and being a wet mess every time you return to your car after snorkeling. Bear did a fantastic job of getting us ready for the day,…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Thoroughly enjoyed our day. The cycling was fun, and allowed us to see areas we wouldn't have otherwise visited. Snorkelling was fantastic, with loads of reef fish, corals, sea urchins and several turtles as well. Self guided instructions were good, but it would have been great…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
I scheduled this self-guided tour for my husbands birthday. We so enjoyed our day. We roads to Napali from Lahaina, walked the Kapaula trail. Then we headed to a beach for snorkeling which was awesome! We'd do this again for sure. Kyle was especially helpful in fitting us…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Boss Frog's Cycles
Best unexpected fun activity!!!
So Kyle was awesome, the electric bikes and snorkel self-guided tour was so much fun! Not the usual activity I seek…
A must do
Let me start by saying that I’m a wimp with high anxiety and was afraid, at first, of this tour to start. Our guid…
Great historic Lahaina e-bike tour
Great tour on e-bikes through historic Lahaina on Maui. The guide, Bear, is very knowledgeable about the history on…
A new perspective on Lahaina
Nice to see a different side of Lahaina with the added fun of an E Bike. Careful instruction made it a breeze
Informative and fun!
Bear was a very knowledgeable and easy-going guide and it was really fun to ride an electric bike for the first tim…
History on two-wheels
We had a really good time with our guide Bear today. We had a small group of five people who all seemed to really e…
A highlight of our Maui vacation
We booked this afternoon tour through a discounted offer and all I can say is wow! Fascinating and informative, it …
Our tour with Bear was amazing! He has an incredible knowledge of the Island and every where we went. Seeing Hawa…
The tour was great...Bear, our guide, was knowledgable and fun, and he showed the town to us in an easy to follow w…
It was so much fun and Bear was such a great guide and informative. It's been a while since I was on a bike and he …
Not to Miss!!
The Petro tour with Bear was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!!! History, nature, sun, siteseeing and e…
Loved the electric bike and tour guide Bear was great. He was patient and informed and did his best to answer every…
Kimo bike shop - amazing experience !
We took the backroads petroglyphs tour. This was our first on the ebikes fortunately our guide “Bear” was very pa…
Very good pick up service but I got a flat and the bicycle pump did not work
Maui is a great place to cycle and Boss Frog's has a good location and decent number of bicycles The pick service…
This bike shop is great. Great product and service! Kyle is most helpful, suggesting many great rides and fixing …
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 8,062 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion!
- Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! on Tripadvisor
- Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! price starts from £36.45. Discover and book Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! on Tripadvisor
- Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maui: Self-Guided Electric-Bike & Snorkel Excursion! on Tripadvisor