View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
During this cultural and imperial cities tour of Morocco from Casablanca in 7 days, you will explore the most attractive highlights of Moroccan imperial cities and desert Sahara. DAY 1 Arrival in CASABLANCA Airport - Rabat Day 2: Rabat - chefchaouen Day 3: Chefchaouen - Meknes - Fez DAY 4 Fes Guided Tour DAY 5: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz valley – Merzouga Desert Dunes : Day 6: Merzouga Desert dunes – Rissani – Todra Gorge – Dades Gorge : Day 7: Dades Gorge - Roses valley - kasbah Amridil – Ouarzazate – Kasbah ait ben haddou – the High Atlas Mountains – Marrakech :
Arrival in CASABLANCA Airport -...
Rabat - chefchaouen
Chefchaouen - Meknes - Fez
Fes Guided Tour
Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt –...
Merzouga Desert dunes – Rissani...
Dades Gorge - Roses valley -...
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Local guide fees in Meknes, Fes, Rabat and Marrakech
- Half-Board accommodation in selected Riads and Hotels (dinner and breakfast)
- Overnight in desert camp in half-board (dinner and breakfast)
- Camel trek in Sahara (one camel each)
- Hotel or airport pick up and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Medina
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Gargantas del Todra
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Airline tickets
- Gratuities and personal purchases
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Rabat Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Meknes Medina
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Aisha Morocco Tours
Top Quality Trip
We had a lovely trip from Fes to the desert. We slept in a very confortabile tent on the dunes. Then we went to Mar…
Family of 7!
Thank you Aisha Morocco Tours! Thank you to our amazing and patient driver Mohammad who made our tour even more spe…
The most authentic and trustworthy tour operator in Morocco!
I have toured twice with Redouan, the owner of Aisha Morocco Tours, and I'm honored to call him my dear friend! R…
A Moroccan Amuse-bouche
This tour covers A LOT of area (geographically, culturally, etc) and it wasn’t until I returned home did I realize …
Amazing tour! High recommend!!
We start our tour from Marrakech with Ali, our driver. He spend with us 4 days and he showed all places we visited:…
We did the 3 day tour leaving from Marrakech. We got picked up by Omar at our Riad. He was very nice and helpful,…
Disappointed as they lied
I chose Aisha as they guaranteed that we would be staying at Merzouga Luxury Camp in the desert. Upon arrival, we r…
3 day desert trip from Marakech to Fès
We took a 3 days tour from Marakech to Fès. Our tourguide Raddouan (who speaks 7 languages!) showed us various vill…
Desert Tour Marrakech to Fez - 3 days
AMAZING experience. I would recommend this tour to everybody. We have seen so many different things in 3 days ; h…
3 days tour to Fez
We are a group of 6 travellers who travelled with Aisha Morocco Tours and truly enjoyed our experience. The servic…
Had a great experience with Radouan. Right from the start, he was very helpful and professional throughout the whol…
Amazing tour experience
I booked with Aisha Morocco tours through a friend referral. The entire 3 day experience from Marrakech to Fez (via…
Fabulous Morocco Tour
Our personalized tour of Merzouga, Ouazarzate and all points in between was outstanding. Radoune was responsive to …
Lovely Time Touring
Radouane arranged a wonderful driver for us (Abdurebi). Simply put, we had a great time over 4 days touring through…
Well organized, timely and accomodating
My wife and I had very little time to spend in Marrakech (2 days) and wanted to experience as much as possible. The…
- Hassan II Mosque, Rabat Old Town, and 7 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241