View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour gaves the opportunity to solo travellers also couples to meet other Travellers from Different Nationlaties to share experiences also visit the city together .it's a good way to get new friends .
You’ll have 3 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Royal Palace of FezStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2Aben Danan SynagogueStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Art NajiStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Chouara TanneryStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Museo NejjarineStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Kairaouine Mosque (Mosque of al-Qarawiyyin)
- 6Bab BoujloudStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 7Bou Inania MedersaStop: 20 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Hôtel L'Escale, 85 Avenue des Forces Armées Royales, Fès 30000, Morocco Hôtel Batha, Ave de La Liberte, Fes 30000, Morocco Riad Andalib, Boulevard Ben Mohammed El Alaoui, Fes, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide professional and Knowledgeable
- Professional driver
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nejjarine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Morocco Trek Safaris - Day Tours
Amazing trip and amazing tour guide
Great tour guide (Soukaina) !! She was amazing and showed us to our hotel! Will definitely book again
Worth the ride
Great trip through an amazing nature to a city like no other. The drive is quite long, bumpy and curvy but Chefchao…
Wow what an amazing adventure this company rocks especially Soukaina!
Hello travelers, I have been traveling for more than half of my life and have done tons of tours across the world. …
I had my awesome trip to Morocco back in November 2019. Part of the trip was 1 day tour to chefchaouen. I'm very gl…
Very nice trip
In february we went for a trip to Chefchaouen with 4 friends. In the morning we were picked up from the hotel en we…
It was great! Both Soukina and Imrane are great hosts, and we had a different guy who did the tour in the medina of…
Awesome day trip!
We loved the tour and Chefchaouen is such a magical place. We would definitely recommend taking this day tour :)
Amazing day trip to Chefchaouen from fez.
Amazing little day trip to escape the business of fez. It's a small town and easy to walk around, grab lunch in the…
Definitely worth it!
Great day out, amazing little town! Would recommend maybe staying overnight though, it was a long journey there and…
This is a wonderful trip and can't recommend it enough. Mostafa, the driver, was kindness itself and looked after…
We used the one-way shared transfer service from Fez to Chefchaouen and had no problems from booking the service th…
Fantastic day in the blue city
We really had a great time in chefchaouen, thanks to Soukaina for being smileing all the time and giving us all the…
Two Day transfer
Everything went smoothly, we were picked up from our accommodation in Fez, taken to Chefchaouen and had a little to…
Good to manage your time
If you don’t have enough time, I recommend you this tour. You can walk in and know about Chefchaouen for just one d…
Day Tour Fez to Chefchaouen
Fantastic day to Chefchaouen from Fez. They took us at the door of the hotel, and drove in a comfortable, with Wi-F…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241