Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
About fifty kilometers from Marrakech towards Ouarzazate sneaks Zat wadi that irrigates the very original Valley Zat along trails lost in a green setting. Unmissable stop of rural life in the valley, the village of Tighdouine popular for its weekly Wednesday souk provides access to 7 sources of natural water including a sparkling, famous throughout Morocco for their healing powers … away, accessible by a mule path, the village of potters Talatast is lost in a green setting where walnut trees compete with juniper
Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Returns to original departure point
- Pick-up and drop-off from your Hotel in Marrakech
- Transport in 4x4 vehicle (minibus)
- Lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Caravane Du Grand Erg
One of the most experiences of my life!! Can't wait to visit again soon! Tour guide was very engaging too!!!
A driver (not a guide) who barely speaks English and is on his phone the whole time
I would not recommend this company at his current (fairly high) price point but would recommend him at a low budget…
Incredible nature and friendly open minded people
I went on this trip togehter with 2 friends and came back with 10. The atmosphere and nature sourround you makes yo…
Amazing adventure with knowledgeable guides
Highly recommend for those seeking the Sahara adventure in a short amount of time. We felt safe in the hands of You…
Love the desert
Love the desert but the real vacation started with our driver Jamal and the crew that made this trip happen. Jamal …
AMAZING TIME AND HOSPITALITY!
Me and my mate René from Germany first met Younes from couchsurfing. He hosted us with amazing hospitality, tasty f…
We went as a large of friends and wanted to experience Marrakesh completely. We were not disappointed. The tour gui…
Amazing trip... good fun and beautiful pictures. Our driver sayid was probably the best driver on earth.
Best Tour Experience
We had the most enjoyable 2 days with our driver/tour guide Simou, keeping us safe with his driving and pointing ou…
Dessert tour sahara
We had the oppurtunity to spend 4 days in the dessert. As we wanted to walk with the camels as well, caravane erg d…
I highly recommend Younes and his whole team. All are very professional and always ready to please us.
Five day Tour
We had a terrific time on our tour with Hamid! He was extremely well informed and at the same time also made us fee…
Amazing day trip to the desert!!
We had a fantastic experience on our trip to Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate with Caravane Du Grande Erg. Amazing day tri…
2 day desert trip
If you are looking for a trip that covers a lot of territory in Morocco this is the trip for you. Our driver picked…
Fantastic trip in the desert
I want to thank on Caravane Du Grand Erg for the excellent organization from beginning to end. We received full pro…
- Caravane Du Grand Erg
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 523 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 877 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,364 travellers!
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
Popular: Booked by 4,326 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech
- Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech price starts from £70.36. Discover and book Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech is hosted by Caravane Du Grand Erg. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Caravane Du Grand Erg on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to The valley of Zat and 7 sources From Marrakech on Tripadvisor