The meeting is in favor as usual: the discovery of these old practices is led by women who make you discover the ordinary life of a Moroccan family, beyond the cooking.
Our workshops cooking are real classes: besides practice, we hand the recipes of each culinary preparation for you. They are also conceived as moments of relaxation and cultural discovery, when after the class comes the moment of tasting. The inhabitant opens his Moroccan living room to you, the opportunity for you to discover the codes and the customs of a real Moroccan meal.
The prepared menu contains one main course, and 4 to 6 other preparations, typical of a Moroccan menu, which come with this meal (according to menu: salads, warm first course, traditional bread, pastry and preparations based on fruits or vegetables for dessert)
- the preparation of 5 recipes minimum,
- an experienced cook at your disposition throughout the workshop,
- tools and raw materials required for the realization of the recipes,
- tasting of the realized recipes which will be served to you in the Moroccan salon of your host,
- snack during the workshop: tea and Moroccan specialties,
- 5 sorts of Moroccan traditional spices,
- recipes of all the preparations.