Recommended by 95% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Morocco’s Atlas Mountains and Saharan dunes while leaving all logistical arrangements to your guide on this small-group 3-day adventure. Traveling by air-conditioned minibus from Marrakech, head south to ride on camelback and stay overnight in the Erg Chebbi dunes, with stops at UNESCO-listed Ait Ben Haddou, the Todra Gorge, and Ouarzazate along the way. Some meals, transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included for a stress-free experience.
Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou –...
Tinghir City- Toudra- Merzouga
- See the High Atlas peaks and Sahara’s dunes on a 3-day tour from Marrakech
- Focus on the sights, with no worries about transport or getting lost
- Ride camels and camp in Erg Chebbi’s dunes; see the Todra Gorge, and more
- Dinner, breakfasts, and door-to-door hotel transfers provided for ease
- • night at the hotel bougafar
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Local guides – in Kasbah Ait Ben Hddou, if you wish to hire a guide to escort you for a visit of the Kasbah (available for an extra charge)
- Tips to driver and any personal expenses
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a shared Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour, run in small groups of no more than 17 passengers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We booked this tour quite last minute and I cannot be happier that we chose Aldo Travel for our adventure. It is unreal what is included in the price and being able to kick back and be driven from spot to spot was such a luxury. Youssef was our driver and he was awesome,…
The whole trip is in the mini van except the two nights. The web page shows there is a lot place to visit but the reality is to stop at the place and take a photo. The tent is really poor and cannot stop wind. Most people got sick after the night in the dessert. Really cold and…
Date of experience: December 2019
Excellent desert trip, tour guide was very friendly and helpful, food was excellent, good value of money, highly recommended.
Our group tour guide mohamed was very informative, the mini bus was very comfortable, very dilicious food, big dunes and real sahara desert experience.
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ecolodge Adventures
an exellent tour
The tour gave us memorable moments, which could be recommended to others! One thing which could be improved is to h…
amazing desert trip
our trip was amazing, we cannot express our feelings about it, it was really a dream. thank you for your services.
This was a fantastic service. I am so glad we chose this company for our transfers because not only did we know wha…
amazing sahara trip
the trip departure was on time, the trip was amazing with our tour guide sami who did all hus best to make us confo…
found it as advertised, very beaituful and clean, palm trees every where, our guide nohamed was very helpful, nice …
Desert from agadir
Our tour started very well, the driver was on time (10min before) and very nice, the car was great and really comfo…
The trip to the Atlas Mountains was a nice balance to the bustling life in Marrakech. The collection from our riad …
Pick up was on time in front of our hotel, the tour guide Ahmed was excellent, the ride along the beach was great a…
As long as they gave full information about argan and we bought it with the best prices they provided, this activit…
This tour is highly recommended while sunset, they have the best tour activity by camel ride in agadir.
Our desert trip from agadir was excellent, very warm hospitality and very professional tour guide. The tour worth e…
Marrakesh Value for money
The tour company was excellent the trip into the market of Marrakesh with out Rachid would have been a nightmare he…
Excellent and very comfortable trip to Essaouira with some nice and useful stops on the way. We were so happy with …
Camel in agafay
Our trip to agafay desert was fantastic, the camel trip was full of fun. Recommended very highly....
Very nice. Our guide (Mohammed) was very friendly, helpful and good in English. The trip was perfect.
- Todgha Gorge, Merzouga Desert, and 2 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 2,798 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 341 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,474 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari
What time does Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari start?
Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari will start at 7:20 AM. Discover and book Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari on Tripadvisor
How much is Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari?
Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari price starts from £116.55. Discover and book Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari cancellation policy?
Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari?
Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari is hosted by Ecolodge Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ecolodge Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marrakech to Merzouga 3 Day Desert Safari on Tripadvisor