Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Want to discover best of Morocco with a professionnel driver who speaks English and know a lot of this wonderful country, this tour will respond for all your questions about Moroccan tradition, culture and history. From grand mosque of Casablanca, Challa kasbah, Hassan tower, Fez elbali, Ifrane, Merzouga desert, Toudra gorges, Ouarzazate, Ait ben haddou to Marrakech. All those places are considering most visited places and endless of amazing landscapes that will surprise you. lets discover together amazing Morocco.
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation & dinners/breakfast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Restaurant Chez Ali
Amazing place and an experience of a life time
1001 nights with a great Moroccan hospitality ,tasty five course meal ,fantastic entertainment,,loved the tradition…
Teresa Jane L00
On arrival, the venue looked amazing - very impressive. As we made our way through the grounds, there were differen…
Heritage Moroccan Show with dinner
it is nice place and you can see all tribes in one place. the food was not that good and they serve it fast before …
Overly priced, poor food quality and not a great show
Visited recently with wife and a young one. The pick-up driver arrived half an hour early and left us and we end u…
terrible food terrible staff attitude, everyone asking for tips
I was just in marrakech for 10 day tourist visit. My agent suggested I visit your ‘SPECTACULAR’ show, so I did with…
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY - AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS
**** AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS *** - Disintersted traditional musicians playing their instruments only interes…
A tourist trap. Avoid. A disservice to Moroccan culture.
90 minutes by coach to get there. Disengaged traditional musicians. No choice food. Overpriced wine. Dark, unlit ar…
I agree wholeheartedly with many of the reviews I have just read. Its a tourist trap, a place you will never return…
Really enjoyed this show,A very very warm welcome.The restaurant was a kind of enormous beautifull tent, dancers c…
A must see event
Its a great night out and well worth the 45 euros for a meal and a show.The only down side is when the groups visit…
Turist trap: STAY AWAY!!
It felt like a bad very expensive joke: Worse dinner EVER, and the drinks are not even included (a bier costs 5€, a…
Upon reading the description of this event, you imagine you’ll be eating a great Moroccan meal while watching a gre…
Paid €50 per head for a meal and show, but when we got to the table, they just bring you whatever food they feel li…
Once seated we witnessed a pseudo Arabian Nights setting with dancers and musicians imitating Berber celebrations. …
We were recommended this dinner show experience by someone who hadn’t been but had heard it was good. The staff in …
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,490 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 879 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains
- 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains on Tripadvisor
- 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains price starts from £430.97. Discover and book 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains on Tripadvisor
- 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains on Tripadvisor
- 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains is hosted by Restaurant Chez Ali. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Restaurant Chez Ali on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 days from Casablanca to Marrakech through Fes, desert & Atlas mountains on Tripadvisor