This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Experience four of the Atlas Mountains' beautiful valleys and traditional Berber life on this full-day trip from Marrakech. Traveling in the mountains by 4x4 or minivan, discover the Ourika Valley with its waterfalls, the villages of the Oukaimeden Valley, and the orchards of the Asni Valley. Drive along the scenic mountain roads and enjoy lunch at a restaurant, or, if you wish, in a Berber family home.
- Visit the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech.
- Admire the many waterfalls in Ourika Valley and see native women extract Argan oil.
- See traditional Berber villages in Oukaimeden Valley and take the opportunity to dine with a local family.
- Discover traditional Berber villages along the way.
- Small group tour to your personal guide
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
After one hour drive you will reach Ourika valley, famous for its waterfalls which you will explore with your expert mountain guide, about 1hr 30 min walk for going back and forth (if you are not interested the small cafes beside the river) in this valley you will have the opportunity to visit the Berber women extracting the argan oil (the unique Moroccan oil).
Duration: 1 hour