Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This full-day trip to Ouarzazate and it’s magnificent Kasbahs will allow you to discover the area in the best possible way. Drive through the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy Morocco’s most beautiful sceneries, and cross the awesome Tizi-n-Tichka mountain pass above sea live,drive through Ounila valley and enjoy the breathtaking views of the old kasbah to reach Ait Ben haddou, Continue to Ouarzazate, the gate to Sahara Desert to see the studios where famous movies were filmed. This small-group tour limited to seven to get the most of your moment-to-moment experience. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: • Discover the high Atlas and Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka pass. • Drive through the road of 1000 Kasbahs •Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou. • Discover the way of life of the Berber people
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Take Your GuideStop: 45 minutesWe will visit The Hight Atlas mountains, the Stti Fadma ,the Kasbah Ait benhaddou, a local workshop that process the Argan fruits and the Ouarzazate city. Along the way we will stop at different spots where you can enjoy the breathtaking views and the fresh mountains air.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Marrakesh, Morocco Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Take Your Guide
The camel ride with family was amazing!
I recommend you this activity. The camel ride was amazing! Two nice people were all the time with us. The ride was …
Discovery of a beautiful territory
A 3 days tour that allowed us to see the high mountains of the Atlas, still partially covered by snow, to get to tw…
Amazing experience! The people were lovely and the view was beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Ma…
Mr Galaly ble
Was amazing they picked us up from the quad biking which saved us time and money. Would do it again!
Loved the ride. Very beautiful scenery. Very helpful our guide. We loved the palm-trees and the colorful sky.
I had a wonderful opportunity of doing the camel ride as the sun set. The tour guide was very funny and takes plent…
Sunrise Quad Bike
Booked a morning quad bike session in November. Fun experience if you're looking for a peaceful morning activity. T…
Palmeraie (Palm Grove) is a must for anyone visiting Marrakech, situated a 10 minute ride from our Riad in the Médi…
Such a nice experience!! Whenever I come back I will repeat the experience for sure. The people was really kind.
This was a nice ride, nice dessert, the tourguides were nice and the quads were also good. Would recommend this!
Best Camel Ride in Marrakech!!
Me and my boyfriend was welcomed in a lovely way and Hamza the guy that was guiding us in to the tour was really ni…
Great way to start your morning.
Went on the early morning slot (9am pick up) driver was punctual and friendly. Got to palm grove shortly after. Eve…
The tour guide, the driver and all the workers are lovely! Great experience. I definitely recommend this excursion
Our guide Ismail was amazing. From the moment we met at pick up at the hotel, he was so kind and friendly, spoke Fr…
Fabulous camel ride
Very friendly workers meet us on a arrival they give us a traditional clothes Jellaba and skarf for hair like a peo…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 6,409 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,474 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 341 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate
How much is Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate?
Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate price starts from £76.72. Discover and book Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate cancellation policy?
Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate?
Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate is hosted by Take Your Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Take Your Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate on Tripadvisor