Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our pottery workshop is a great way to learn this ancient craft. We welcome everyone for a fun filled time, whether you're a beginner or would like to master your pottery skills. We welcome families, friends and solo traveller. We offer you a unique opportunity to learn pottery with local women artists. This pottery training course is exclusively oriented to manual activity and allows you to approach the two most common techniques of shaping practised in Morocco. Your work will be filled with fun while fully supervised and you'll receive all the essential help and support to master your pottery skills. Perfect activity for adults and children.
Avenue Acharaf, Marrakech, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Pottery class
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Alternative Morocco
breath taking landscapes and mesmerising architecture
it all started very good with Moha our guide picking us up from our accommodation on time. this agency is taking …
The tour was great, all was very organized, friendly stuff, we enjoying the beautiful desert specially the sunshine…
Nice people, they are very friendly and hospitality. I will visit it again Thank you very much lahcen
A great & amazing trip
The tour was great. It was well organized. The panoramic views were awesome. The Sahara Desert is very beautiful - …
Great trip beautiful mountain surroundings
Our group visited Morocco in February for a retreat and workshops. We’ve spent lots of great time in nature, attend…
Beautiful day out. Stunning area. Perfectly organised.
After returning to Morocco for a yoga retreat organised by The Alternative Morocco, our group also booked an additi…
This is a tough day out
We had high hopes for this trip based on the reviews and itinerary but all was not as it seemed. We were picked up …
Great day out,Seeing Morocco in a different way
Booked through my hotel,it was good to get a pick up about 7am.Full day i believe 12hrs so long way to go.Climbing …
Beautiful surroundings. Great day
We very much enjoyed Ouzoud day trip. No delays, our driver made sure we’re on time everywhere without rushing. Lot…
Well organized, strongly recommended for a day trip. We get things that we wanted to see, especially the guide who …
Lovely experience. Professional, great service. Highly recommend!
I travel to Morocco regularly doing various holistic retreats. It’s always a pleasure working with The Alternative …
Well organised. Beautiful places.
We had such an amazing time on this day trip. The Alternative Morocco helped us with the suggestions and planning a…
Great day. Super service!
We had an amazing time visiting Ait Benhaddou. The way is long but so beautiful! We stopped in High Atlas a few ti…
After waiting an hour for driver tour was cancelled and then went downhill from there.
So I waited an hour for the driver and then they send an email the tour is cancelled and offer to take me on the wa…
Great service, highly recommend!
We upgraded our tour to private, it was well worth it! Drive through the High Atlas Mountain is one of the most bea…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 523 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen
- ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen price starts from £45.29. Discover and book ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen on Tripadvisor
- ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen on Tripadvisor
- ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen is hosted by The Alternative Morocco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Alternative Morocco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book ANCIENT CRAFTS: 2 Hours Pottery workshop with local craftsmen/Craftswomen on Tripadvisor