Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You don’t have to journey to the Sahara for a Moroccan desert experience—the Agafay Desert is a desert oasis located just outside of Marrakech. On this full-day tour, soak up the scenery as you travel through the High Atlas Mountains, stop to explore the local villages and visit a Berber souk, then mount up for a thrilling camel ride through the rocky desert of Agafay.
- You'll start atHôtel Restaurant Café de Francejamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoSee address & details
- 1High Atlas MountainsStop: 1 minuteSee details
- 2Agafay desert toursStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atHôtel Restaurant Café de Francejamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoSee address & details
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: DesertBrise Travel
Amazing and Unforgettable! Private tour
This trip was by far my top experience! From the moment of pick up at the airport, our tour guide (Khalil) was ext…
Doesnt do what they say they will do. Dont recommend A lot of hassle into the camel and quad drive, it is not well…
camel trekking in South of Morocco
We asked for a trekking program in the southern Moroccan desert. DesertBrise Travel has concocted a magnificent pro…
HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE AGENCY
agency with very neat decoration, relating to good taste. Following the warm welcome of the masters of the place, …
I highly recommend!
My friend and I took a 3-day tour from Marrakech, to Merzouga and the Erg Chebbi dunes, to arrive in Fez. Our gui…
3 day Marrakech Erg Chigaga with khalil
Fabulous trip in the desert of Morocco! Very practical for covering a large distance in a short time. However, we…
3 days trek with amzing group
superb stay, total change of scenery and disconnection guaranteed! We (my friend from Germany and I) really enjoyed…
Amazing night in Desert
My friend and I decided to go for the one night trip to the desert because we only had a few days in Marrakech and …
One night in Erg Chigaga
I liked the tranquility of the place, but also the visits and excursions in the dunes. The simple life of people fr…
We spent four days in decembre with DesertBrise Travel. We had the feeling of being received like kings; We had ve…
Family trek in South of Morocco desert
We wanted a stay away from mass tourism. We could not dream of better: a camel driver Mohamed, Abidin was very care…
6 days hike with nomads
We have Mysterious 6-day hike the desert of southern Morocco, and Khalil,the friendly and very efficient manager of…
Magical 2-day To Erg Chigaga
I had read an excellent review of "DesertBrise Travel" on someone's website and decided to contact Khalil by email.…
Hiking in the desert to reach the top of Erg Zahar
I trekked for 4 days with Desert Brise while solo-travelling in Marocco at the end of December. Good organization, …
Our one night stay in erg chigaga was an unforgettable experience. You truly are in the depths of the Sahara. Brahi…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 877 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,364 travellers!
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
Popular: Booked by 4,327 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech
- Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech price starts from £57.07. Discover and book Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech is hosted by DesertBrise Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DesertBrise Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech on Tripadvisor