Departure from your hotel with in private transfer, to Agafay desert 30 Km south of Marrakech
The Agafay Desert’s white dunes, stony washes, and Berber villages have the same stark beauty that draws travelers to Morocco’s Sahara Desert.
Watch the sunset while strolling on the back of dromedaries, a very emotional moment ... The colors, the light and the shadows change constantly.
enjoy the privileged setting of the Agafay desert for an open-air dinner under a starry sky. All the menus include a starter, a main dish, a dessert and a Moroccan mint tea with pastries.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• Mixed Salads - Salads are prepared on plates and arranged around the main dish, such as Mderbel eggplant or Moroccan pumpkin.Composed of raw or cooked vegetables
• Tagine - tajine dishes is slow-cooked savory stews, typically made with sliced meat or poultry with vegetables spices and candied lemon
• Seasonal Fruits - Discover the seasonal hearts of fruit, a period of better quality to test the most of their flavors.
• Moroccan mint tea and pastries - Moroccan mint tea is very refreshing and a very social drink in Morocco, served after meals with whatever pastries you like.