Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Departure from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech for a day trip to Essaouira Mogador to visit the historic port city of Essaouira, including a visit of Berber women cooperative producing argan oil and spend the day exploring traditional architecture of the old empires settled the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. a guided walking tour of Essaouira to explore and discover the main landmarks and monuments in the city including a walk in the old Medina and a visit to old jewish town.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Medina of EssaouiraStop: 11 minutes - Admission excludedLeave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast.Visit an association of Berber women producing the Argan Oil.Stops for pictures of the ghoat trees on the raod.Enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored the port, the market and the jeweler's quarter.Enjoy the visit of the beach, the souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We visited Essaouira– one of Morocco’s gorgeous port cities with Nour and we got to wonder at the medina (old town) there. The ocean views and beach were spectacular and we are so pleased we branched out of Marrakech to see more of what Morocco has to offer. Nour made the day…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Booking Links Morocco
Spectacular day trip to see the Ouzoud falls and High Atlas Mountains
This trip started at 8am and contact with the tour guide, Noureddine, prior to that was easy as we contacted him vi…
No safer, better way to see more of Morocco. Enjoy!
This is our second time taking this trip (we were also here last year) as it is really fantastic. You feel like “yo…
Joy in the Berber Villages and Atlas Mountains– Best Tour Ever
Nour so extremely professional, knowledgeable and intelligent, that this was one of several trips we have taken wit…
I'm satisfied and happy, it was a good experience for me and I will never forget it. And I recommend for you guys, …
An excellent day in the Ourika valley with great meetings and a driver, Nourdine, benevolent, very available, atten…
I am writing this review because i didn't even get the full tour! Me and my dad pointed out a pick up point where w…
Excellent service no problem for the operator will use again without any hesitation superb food at destination hot …
Luxury hotel in marrakech
a magical place, a luxury hotel & palace located in the middle of the palm grove fairy road, if you are looking for…
Not so much a tour as a car pickup. Driver gave a 1-2 min brief and tried to get us to cover too many things in too…
Arwin Miguel B00
Half Day Tour
The tour was very convenient and smooth. The tour guide and driver, Nour, was very kind and showed us the highlight…
Waste of money
This was a private “tour”. The “tour guide” was merely a taxi driver that drove us between the sights. He would dro…
The perfect guide
The tour was a good way to see the city in a clean car and with a perfect guide who told us everything about the ci…
Great way to see a lot!
Gorgeous tour and well worth the air conditioned taxi around! Host was a very kind man. 100% worth it!
Nice way to see the city
The car was clean and our tour guide was friendly. It wasn't so much as a tour as it was a taxi service. Our guide …
The tour was a good way to see the city in a clean car with ac. Tour guide was more of just a driver.
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241