Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Budget Day excursion from Marrakech to Essaouira - a coastal town (approx 2,5 h driving from Marrakech) providing an excellent opportunity to relax on the beach. The Medina of Essaouira is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage site, it combines history and culture with modern cafes and restaurants. Group DAY TRIP HIGHLIGHTS: • Learning about Argan oil • Visit Argan cooperative • Visit medina with local guide in Essaouira • Explore Atlantic coast • Optional lunch meal in fish restaurant (on your own costs) • Free time in beach coast • Optional camel ride at beach
- You'll start atRue TachenbachtRue Tachenbacht, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoMarrakeshSee address & details
- 1EssaouiraStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Essaouira Fish MarketStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Essaouira Fishing PortStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Essaouira RampartsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Essaouira BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atRue TachenbachtRue Tachenbacht, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoMarrakeshSee address & details
Rue Tachenbacht, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Budget group tour
- Transport by Minibus vehicle
- Lunch and soft drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Fish Market
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Fishing Port
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trek Morocco Desert
8days imperial cities tour in Morocco
Me and my family planning to go to Erg Chegaga desert and Erg Chebbi via Erg Lihoudi Desert during a holiday trip 1…
This is a Must Do for any traveller!
Absolutely brilliant trip. The Sahara Desert is a must, sleeping in a tent under the stars, you absolutely cannot …
What an amazing time we had on this 2 day tour. Excellent service, fantastic guide, could not ask for better. Mar…
We were collected from our riad in Marrakech, early in the morning. Our driver absolutely fluent in English & what…
Totally recommend this Tour
This is an excellent tour, and would totally recommended it. Rabat, been the capitol of Morroco and all the intere…
I would like to thank you Trek Morocco Desert for the absolutely fantastic trip that I had with you guys. The tou…
Gratitude for the service and experience
My friend and I had an amazing touring experience with Abdul as our guide and Moustafa as our driver. We booked a p…
An amazingly enjoyable and memorable trip: the views, culture, history and the people.
Short review: Thoroughly recommended. I would book again without hesitation. My wife and I had seven days to see Mo…
Trek Morocco Tour the best of the best !!!!! By Veronica and Mario Ayala
We travel in a big group of 13 person back in February to Morocco , and we start our trip in Marrakech , Team Trek …
Service Beyond & Above
I have recently returned from Morocco (21 March 2020). This was during the virus pandemonium, I managed to get a fl…
Private Luxury 3-Day Tour from Casablanca to Desert (Ending in Marrakesh)
Best trip of my life so far. Amazing private tour by Trek Morrocco Desert. Our trip started in Casablanca. We visit…
"Our Desert Trip" The best trip and tour I have taken ever. The tour company Trek Morocco was the best ever.
I want to thank Abdou Abdel for giving us the best vacation experience ever.From the camel ride to all locations he…
Wish i could give 10 stars
We would like to say thank you again for the fantastic time we had. Like everyone else we spend great anount og tim…
Best thing we could do in Morocco!
For the first time I decided to rely on an agency to explore a country, precisely the desert part of Morocco, and i…
Christmas in Morrocco
Our experience was nothing but excellent. We couldn't have found a better guide & driver, Abdou and Mustafa, going …
- Duration: 7–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,371 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 879 travellers!
from £147.81* £157.24
Frequently Asked Questions about Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price)
- Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) on Tripadvisor
- Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) price starts from £71.32. Discover and book Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) on Tripadvisor
- Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budget Day Trip from Marrakech to Essaouira with a Group (Best Price) on Tripadvisor