Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travellers will have a round up experience in Morocco. Landscape of ancient Romans and and Islamic sites .Home natural beauty, from the golden beaches and seaside towns to the magnificent arid landscapes of the Sahara Desert.Endless adventure from camelback trek, water activities ,great culture and food.
Arrival at Tangier
Tangier - Chefchaouen – Casablanca
Casablanca - Meknes – Fez
Fez- rabat- Marrakech
Marrakech- free day
Marrakech- Casablanca- Tangier
- Entry/Admission - Ibn Batouta Mall
- Entry/Admission - Tangier Casbah
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Casablanca
- Entry/Admission - Fez Mellah
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Zoologique de Rabat
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Entry/Admission - Riad Elisa Spa
- Entry/Admission - New Medina of Casablanca
- Personal items,Individual visits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Across Africa Tours LLC
Had a great day today. I went for a 3hr game drive to Nairobi national park with my family. Every detail was take…
The most enjoyable trip with Across Africa Tours
Across Africa Tours gives the best experience there is. I loved the fact that they were able to satisfy all my need…
Very well organized travel agency
My family and I had an incredible experience to the Masai Mara. The safari was perfectly organized, the accommodati…
5 Day/4 night safari
The team guiding us on this safari was so kind and responsive to us. We also received excellent customer service b…
6 Days in Namibia
After a few hiccups, my tour was absolutely delightful. The tour was contracted locally to Discovery Tours, and my …
The best trip ever.
It was a very nice trip, we enjoyed alot we took lots of pictures and the views were breathtaking. Was the best tri…
The experience was simply extraordinary. definitely want to go back. the efficiency of the advisors is 100 reliable…
Camp Mtoni visit
My road trip to Gilgil camp Mtoni was the best, having stop overs at maimahiu viewpoint and lake naivasha beach. My…
I can’t complain about anything
Across Africa Tours is the company you want to book a trip with. They make you feel safe, reassured and free. I bo…
Fantastic Tour in Kenya, Africa
This is one of my best tour across Kenya, the diversity is amazing,Culture, Landscape, Food and generally the hospi…
Experience the absolute awe that is Namibia Across Africa Tours
My fiancee and I quickly planned a 10-day vacation in Africa. I contracted Across Africa Tours to coordinate the tr…
Game drive at Tarangire Park
I would like to take this chance to thank you for the excellent services we received at the Tarangire National Park…
Pick up went perfect..good organization..well planned out tour.. patient and friendly driver..I had a great time
We were picked at Arusha by the drive. Drove to Serengeti, I had a good time at Lake Manyara the view was spectacul…
- Ibn Batouta Mall, Tangier Casbah, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel
What time does 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel start?
9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel?
How much is 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel?
9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel price starts from £1,451.09. Discover and book 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel on Tripadvisor
What is the 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel cancellation policy?
9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 9Days-8Nights budgeted Morocco travel on Tripadvisor