Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Dar es Salaam - Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National...
Mikumi – Iringa
Iringa - Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Chitimba Beach - Kande Beach
Kande Beach – Chipata, Zambia
Chipata - Lusaka
Lusaka - Livingstone
Livingstone - Bulawayo
Matobo National Park
Bulawayo – Tshipise, South Africa
Tshipise - Hazyview
Hazyview – Kruger National Park
Hazyview - Greater Kruger -...
Kipepeo Beach Village, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Court Classique Suite Hotel, Cnr Francis Baard &, Beckett St, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0007, South Africa
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Camping and cooking equipment
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Sleeping mattress
- Meals as indicated
- Services of two crew
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Matobo NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - Kendwa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kisolanza, The Old Farm House
- Entry/Admission - Kande Beach
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Matobo National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional/ USD 100.00pp)*
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and Items of a personal nature
- Lunches and dinners in Livingstone and on Zanzibar
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each adventure camping tour has an Adventure Pass which is paid to your tour leader in Africa at the beginning of the tour (or pre-paid by arrangement prior to your tour). This is separate and in addition to the Tour Price, and covers selected park entries, activities and excursions along the way where payment goes directly to the supplier to ensure local suppliers benefit directly from the income. The (Optional) Adventure Pass is USD 100.00 per person
- Minimum age is 18 years, Maximum age is 39'ish years.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
- * Highlights are included in the Adventure Pass
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Acacia Africa
62 Day Trip of a Lifetime
TLDR; this is a tremendous experience for the adventurous traveler; if you have an open mindset about meeting new p…
14 day accommodated Gorilla encounter
we met a special group of people and the experience was great overall. the driving was long but worth it. encounte…
It's always the best to visit the Parks and the sightings of Chimpanzees in Queen Elizabeth and tracking the Gorill…
Stunning landscapes and amazing wildlife
Enjoy watching the ever changing jawdropping landscapes and amazing wildlife with almost 360 views from your seat .…
Great Overland Tour
My fiance and I completed this tour and had a great time. The National Parks were amazing, the scenery incredible a…
Brilliant company to go with on your next overland trip!
I had an incredible experience with Acacia and one which I will never forget. They are true professionals in what t…
An amazing way to see Namibia! Having local guides really made the experience and they gave you heaps of tips/recom…
Cape Town to Vic Falls
I absolutely loved the trip! My tour guide was the sweetest and the driver as well! We had a lot of fun and have se…
Best trip of my live
Thank you so much for the best trip ever Acacia. Everything was perfect and so authentic sleeping in tents and bein…
Amazing road trip trough Namibia
The best way to see the country for a solo traveller with professional guides. The camping sites were amazing and f…
This trip exceeded my expectations, but that is because I went in with realistic expectations. I feel it is importa…
I have previously overlanded with Acacia and another company so knew what to expect from the whole set up. I can ho…
Acacia provided an affordable, simple and stress free booking. The trip was amazing and made better by the fantasti…
Solo lady seeing Africa!
Great to see the highlights of Africa at an affordable price! I felt safe the whole time. Great to experience all t…
The Trip of a Lifetime!
I recently completed the 41 day Cape Town to Cape Town tour and I loved every minute of it! Africa has been on my b…
- Stone Town, Kendwa Beach, and 20 more
- Duration: 22 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam
- 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam on Tripadvisor
- 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam price starts from £2,240.91. Discover and book 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam on Tripadvisor
- 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 22-Day Zanzibar, Vic Falls, Kruger Adventure Camping Tour from Dar es Salaam on Tripadvisor