Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Avitourism is one of the fastest growing types of environmental tourism or ecotourism. This type of travel takes advantage of birding-related events, and many tourist destinations promote birding festivals, hotspots, trails, preserves, parks and other locations to encourage birders to visit an area. Birdwatchers travel a great deal of distance just to see new or rare birds to add to their book list. Let us spark a little light to your finding and experience the best African adventures that a bird watching tourist seeks to find.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mikumi National ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedMore than 400 bird species have been recorded at Mikumi National Park, with such colourful common residents as the yellow-throated longclaw, bateleur eagle and lilac-breasted roller, joined by a host of European migratory birds from November to April. The hippo pool and Mwanambogo dam are a good place to see some of the water-associated birds like African fish eagle, African spoonbill and hamerkop, and the Mkata river offers great views of African openbills fishing. All the well-known safari parks offer good birding opportunities, and specials can be found pretty much everywhere you go. From Ruaha NP to Kitulo NP, and all the way to Selous Game Reserve where you will find more than 350 species of birds as well as 2000 species of plants. The often-overlooked Arusha National Park has an amazing diversity of habitats that host an incredible list of 400 species in a small area. Lake Manyara offers a good variety of waterbirds.Read more
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mikumi National Park
- 1.Items of personal nature and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bohobe Travel and Tours
Very good expérience
It was a good experience. The guide explains very well the animals’ life. It was not expansive. I recommand it
Advice bohobe agency
Nice experience with BOHOBE Agency. The parc was beautiful with many animals (giraphs, elephants, zebras, zimpalas,…
Exceptional experience, minimal Covid-19 risk
Much more than a safari travel agency, Bohobe travels and Abraham, its owner, really take you to another level in d…
Fantastic 4 days trip
We booked a customized safari - 2 days in Mikumi for animals watching with a overnight stay in a lodge inside the p…
Wonderful experience !
The safari with Bohobe Travel&Tours was just a wonderful and amazing experience. We had such a great time my friend…
Hello Abraham, it's time to say thankyou for your kind service and for the great hospitality. We enjoyed this tri…
We were two friends traveling together and decided to do a safari with Bohobe Travels for three days. Abraham picke…
Bohobe travel agence safari Mikumi
Hi, It was very good, Tumu was very professional and kind with us. The transport was ok the both driver very good a…
A good deal for a budget safari
Positive sides were the very lovely accommodation, in the middle of nature with nice facilities, good food, the own…
SAFARI 3DAYS/2NIGHTS MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
We landed at Dar es Salaam airport and we spent three exceptional days in Mikumi thanks to Bohobe travel and Tours.…
Perfect day with all team. My 3 years old son was very excited to see all this animals. The team make their best to…
The Real Africa in the land of peace
I Am italian and I enjoyed with other 3 friends the extraordinary experience of Safari Bohobe in Mikumi. About 4 ho…
Great Safari in Mikumi with bohobetravels
My friends and I were impressed by the beauty of this park. So many animals to see. A big thanks to bohobetravels f…
Had a fantastic time at Mikumi, great service by our guide, very good quality food and accommodation, 100% recommen…
We were two people doing this 3 day safari, and we had an amazing time with Abraham and Abeid. I would recommend th…
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Bird Watching
What time does Bird Watching start?
Bird Watching will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Bird Watching on Tripadvisor
How much is Bird Watching?
Bird Watching price starts from £1,106.70. Discover and book Bird Watching on Tripadvisor
What is the Bird Watching cancellation policy?
Bird Watching cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bird Watching on Tripadvisor