Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Lemosho Route is one of the newer routes on Mt. Kilimanjaro starting on the western side of the mountain just beneath the Shira Route. Although it is one of the longer routes, it is also one of the most scenic and highly recommended for good acclimatization. There is also the option to include an overnight stay in Kibo Crater – a popular choice for adventurers who have the budget and time.
- All park fees (entry, camping, forest department and rescue fees)
- Three meals a day (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 7 nights accommodation
- Camping facilities (tent, mattresses, mess tent)
- Fair and ethical salaries for the team – in accordance with KPAP guidelines
- Transport to and from the gate
- Drinking water
- Oxygen cylinder and ox meter
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Government taxes
- Tips for the team: guide, cook and porters
- All personal mountain climbing gear and equipment
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Pre/post accommodation and airport transfers (booking is available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A extremely good time on our trek with Nyange and our guide Francis. I can really recommend their services to anyone.
Date of experience: November 2019
Our 8 day trek via the Lemosho route was very well executed by the Nyange Team. The Kili trek is actually not that tough, despite its height of 5895 Meters. We found it to be quite manageable, especially with our guide's help. He was very supportive throughout and that was…
Date of experience: April 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nyange Adventures
From the inquiry to the summit, all aspects and contact was superb. Friendly, fun, caring, experienced and informa…
Amazing Team !
Best experience of my life thanks to Nyange Team! Our guides (Eric and Nicolas) definitely bring us to the top. As …
Amazing Safari with our great guide Dennis
We did a 5-day safari to Tarangire (including a walking safari), Serengeti and Ngorogoro National Park. Very well o…
The best family safari
We had a 7-day family safari for me and my two kids (age 11 and 17) in Tanzania. The program was set up perfectly! …
Best experience of our lives!
Although there are hundreds of other companies, my friend and I can say with 100% certainty that Nyange Adventures …
We had a very good time on the Killi Trek with Nyange. We chose a company that offered ethical treks, and where the…
An epic trek
I found out this company via Tripadvisor and it was a wise decision to go with them. The communication before depar…
Our Kilimanjaro Trek was absolutely superb! We had so many amazing experiences along the way, thanks to our very ac…
Incredible 5 days of Safari Adventure
We I did 5 days safari with Nyange adventure and they made our trip one of the best! Before booking the safari, we …
Booked our Mt. Meru Hike with Nyange, wish we also booked our safari with them!
Staff was superb! Also learned that they partner with NGOs who recommend them for their tours. Our guide Davis wa…
Nyange Adventures is a terrific company which I highly recommend for your Tanzanian experience. I booked a 7 day tr…
Very satisfying service in all aspects
We were well pleased will pretty much all aspects of our trek. True, there were some delays here and there, but we …
Thanks Rashidi for the great care and guidance! The Safari was really nice and we loved your positive energy!
Loved all the food at each place, and the accommodations were excellent!! place where you can expriance nature lik…
Dream Kili trek
A dream come trek for my girlfriend and I, for which we had been planning for years. We found Nyange online and fel…
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho
- Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho on Tripadvisor
- Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho price starts from £2,140.64. Discover and book Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho on Tripadvisor
- Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho on Tripadvisor
- Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho is hosted by Nyange Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nyange Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mt Kilimanjaro Climb - 8 days Lemosho on Tripadvisor