Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Materuni is one of the few villages of wonder in Northern Tanzania sitting at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. The village is blessed with full of all the beauty worth much visiting for holidays, week-end outing or vacation. While in the village, scenic view of Moshi Town and Mount Kilimanjaro is astonishing. This green village with fresh air from green vegetation's welcomes visitors to explore the beauty of the land and cultural heritage of the Chagga people. Waterfalls visit and cultural experience such as banana beer brewed or coffee roasted in a traditional way can be added to your trip. Your welcome to enjoy the beautiful nature of chagga people.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Materuni WaterfallsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedOur driver/guide will pick up you in the morning after breakfast from your hotel and heading direct to Materuni village where we meet our local guide and make registration in local office authorities. Our driver/guide and local guide will take take you to Materuni waterfalls and its a 45 minutes walk and light hike to the waterfalls, on the way to Materuni waterfalls you will meet a lot of plants like coffee trees, banana, etc. Our local guides will explain to you every single plants and the history of the Materuni village and waterfalls. You can also have a good view of Moshi town, Kilimanjaro mountain and Meru mountain from the top of village. After done with trip to waterfalls you will have your lunch (two option of lunch, one is lunch boxes curried from town or hot lunch prepared by local cook at the village) followed by coffee tour class, where you will learn the local way of processing coffee from farm to the cup of coffee. After coffee class you will be returned to your hotel in Moshi town. This mark the end of our Materuni waterfalls and coffee tour day trip.Read more
- English speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A one day tour to Materuni waterfalls and coffee tour left us with the most incredible experience. We were a group of five - one of us with challenged with disabilities. Incredible Africa Adventures really made our day with their friendly service, their knowledge, warm and…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from Octavian255, Manager at Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour
Responded 7 Feb 2020
Dear Mama/Rafiki Thank you so much for your best review, it means a lot to us. It was great honor working with you in such incredible and enjoyable day trip. You and your community are such good friends and very fun people, we can't wait enough to work with you again in many more other outdoor activities. Karibu sana Mama/Rafiki Incredible Africa Adventures "The best way to see Africa"
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Incredible Africa Adventures
We had a best safari ever! Thank you Octavian and entire team of Incredible Africa Adventures! We saw a lot of anim…
I recommend Incredible Africa Adventures for your tour in Tanzania, Octavian was always replying fast and very flex…
We had a wonderful 7 days safari with Incredible Africa Adventures. Our guide Peter was incredible and helped creat…
Wonderful safari and Zanzibar holidays
I and my family had a wonderful safari and Zanzibar holidays with Incredible Africa Adventures. Our 5 day safari fo…
Incredible Africa Adventures, the best choice
Our 5 days fantastic and memorable tour was well organized by Incredible Africa Adventures. It was great with lifet…
I and my husband spent two days in Ngorongoro Crater and Manyara national park at the end of ferbuary. It was the m…
It was Incredible experience! Incredible Africa Adventures went above and beyond to make our seven days mount Kilim…
Wonderful family tour
We had a wonderful family tour with Incredible Africa. Six days of safari with Joseph as our guide and driver. He w…
five days wildlife experience in Tanzania
It was a fantastic tour, were we travelled to Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire with our guide Erick for 5 days. …
Well organized tour!
We are very happy we chose Incredible Africa for our trip! Peter was our guide who was very professional, knowledga…
Fantastic Kilimanjaro climb!
What an incredible and unforgettable adventure with Incredible Africa. We had a wonderful Kilimanjaro climbing and …
Tanzania great experience
We had a great experience with Incredible Africa Adventures on our tour to mountains Kilimanjaro and 3 days safari.…
Safari in Tanzania
Me and wife visited Tanzania in Feb 2020 and did a one day Safari within Lake Manyara. The park was amazing with a …
Best and friendly travel company
Our trip with Incredible Africa Adventures was very amazing. We felt as If we visited our home friends. We had no s…
Enjoyable Kilimanjaro trek!!
I went on a 7 day climb up Kilimanjaro via the Machame route with my wife and four friends through Incredible Afric…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour
How much is Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour?
Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour price starts from £55.34. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour cancellation policy?
Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour?
Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour is hosted by Incredible Africa Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Incredible Africa Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour on Tripadvisor