Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byVictoria Falls
- 1Chobe National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chobe National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Victoria Falls Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 7 more reviews on Viator
We were picked up by the driver around 07:30, and drove to the Botswana border (highly recommend that you purchase upon arriving in Zambia, Botswana, or Zimbabwe the Kaza Visa as it allows multiple entries to all these countries) Depending on your group size, you will either…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
An amazing experience from pick up to drop off! Saw so many animals in the wild, great transport to and from Chobe, most interesting going through the borders to Botswana. A delicious lunch in the resort. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: June 2018
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Where To Africa
Lovely game drive
I went for a game drive at Chobe National Park on the 17th October 2020. It was a beautiful exerience. I went being…
Amazing Views on Air
Took the 25 min flight and it was simply amazing to be able to see the falls and the surrounding forest and river f…
I HAD TO DO IT
My cousin who was my travelling companion said I was crazy to even think of doing it. I love flying and doing excit…
Dinner was so unexpected. Fine dining whilst watching the sunset and hippos & crocs playing in the river. Best of …
Fantastic food, drinks & service!
Fantastic experience. Food was delicious and drinks abundant (incl. spirits, which was a nice touch). We enjoyed sp…
M Theresho C00
Great experience !!!
We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. We were collected from the hotel as promised. The boat is a …
Great experience- a must for Victoria Falls
The team was very professional and appeared very qualified. The pickup was on time and the time we waited at the ev…
Great experience. Good food.
The drinks and food were included and better than most for the price. The waiters were helpful but did not interrup…
4 Day Safari
We had a wonderful Safari,lots of lion sightings and other general game.! It was excellent...! We had two nights in…
What a great way to see the falls
This was certainly the highlight of my weekend trip to Victoria Falls. Their service was excellent where they send …
Way to see the falls!
all staff we encountered did a fabulous job. Can not say enough about our pilot- ensured we had fabulous views.
This tour was excellent. The tram was beautiful, thank you to the engineer ! The guides were responsive & ensured …
Our Captain was welcoming & ensured we had fabulous views. The boat was clean and place settings simple but elegant…
DINNER CRUISE ON THE MA ROBERTS
FANTASTIC FROM START TO FINISH. As a group of 16 (from as far afield as Canada, UK and South Africa), this was one …
Excellent!!!...can recommend definitely!...freindly crew..nice site..lovely food...great service onboard!
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 157 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls price starts from £126.47. Discover and book Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls is hosted by Where To Africa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Where To Africa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor