Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trip Overview This 3-day safari is based out at the middle of Chobe National Park where your dream for safari will come true with Zambezi Expedition Travel & Tours. You travel from airport or hotel is included in the package. We conduct our classic African multi-day safaris on various set levels of comfort and affordability. We also tailor safaris to meet your requirements and budget.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zambezi Expedition
had an amazing sunset cruise, very friendly staff on board. Definitely recommend these guys for cruises.
Standard Sunset Cruise
Very good cruise. very friendly crew on boat. the dinner was nice and the food was very natural. Well done to Chef …
The tour was exceptional with tour guide Loca and everything was on point. I really recommend Zambezi Expedition fo…
Their service is just exceptional!! The staff has great customer service and are very professional....
It was excellent. The boat crew were professional, friendly and spot on. We also enjoyed the snacks and the beers.
The sunset cruise was great. The team is well knowledgeable about the Zambezi river and the wildlife. Got served dr…
Boat cruise on the Zambezi
I took my family and the six of us went out for a sunset cruise, with Captain Fantastic. It was a great experience …
Didn't go far up the river. Had a good time nevertheless.
Service was excellent, staff was friendly, drinks were included. But we hovered around the animals for pictures too…
M Theresho C00
We were collected from the hotel by the very friendly Oscar to go meet our guide at the falls. Our guide's name w…
Monday afternoon rush hour on the Zambezi
Great excursion. Great Value for money. Moses was a wonderful host ensuring we had enough to drink and the warm sna…
Navigating Botswana and Zimbabwe as a solo traveler
I was a solo traveler to Chobe and Vic Falls . From my arrival to my departure I was I was a solo traveler to Cho…
Standard sundowner cruise
A very enjoyable afternoon on lake zanbezi. Lots of wildlife mostly birds and hippos and the sunset was beautiful. …
Had a lot of fun, had beautiful views and sightings. Also always felt safe with the people and the environment.
Great experience all round!
Even tho we only booked 2 days in advance Oscar had everything organised perfectly for us. We got to see some wild …
The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The small trip was very comfortable and the drinks where cold 😊.
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour
- 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour price starts from £419.69. Discover and book 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour is hosted by Zambezi Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zambezi Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day Chobe National Park Camping Tour on Tripadvisor