Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Victoria Falls Bridge Tour will allow the clients to see the falls from all the angles.This tour is very unique in the sense that its full of history and it allows clients to see and hear the history.Just to say Victoria Falls Bridge Tour sounds very simple,but after the tour, one will understand fully how this land mark had united the two countries.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Falls BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThe Victoria Falls Bridge was built in 1905 using revolutionary engineering methods. The Historic Bridge Tour is a journey through 100 years of Victorian engineering to the heart of Cecil John Rhodes’ vision of a Cape to Cairo railway. The Tour includes a light hearted but informative talk on the history of the bridge, magnificent views of the rapids, rainbows and majesty of the Victoria Falls and Batoka Gorges on the walkways actually underneath the bridge and an opportunity to see a bungee jump up close. The Historic Bridge Tour is a wonderful family experience full of theatre, facts and adventure set against the glorious backdrop of the Victoria Falls which can be enjoyed by all the people.Read more
- Refreshments,transport, entry to the bridge and guiding services.
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls Bridge
- Our price do not include tips to the staff as well as airport transfers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
In all that there is to do around Vic Falls you might easily to miss this unique experience. Don't - unless you're seriously bothered by heights! In an amusing, highly informative and very engaging presentation we were given an unusual angle on the Falls. We learnt about the…
Date of experience: March 2020
Response from ThisAndThat Saf... T, Public Relations Manager at Victoria Falls Historical Bridge Tour !
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear Michael, Thank you very much for reviewing ThisAndThat Safaris pertaining to your Victoria Falls Bridge. Yes we agree with you that Victoria Falls have many more things to do and some of the things are not known and hence they are not famous.We hope your review will help other travelers to discover these unknown activities. We look forward again to host you again on more other activities if you get another chance to visit Zimbabwe again With thanks James
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: ThisAndThat Safaris
TREATED SO WELL, WE THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY...
I found Thembi and ThisAndThat Safaries through an online search. He was quick to respond and made me several offe…
Khami Ruins & Silunguzi Village - Excellent tour!!!
Had the most amazing experience with This & That Tours (now called Zebra Safaris). Did 2 tours with them....the Ful…
Very Experienced and Informative Guide
We had read about This And That Safaris from previous reviews & arranged for Thembi to be our guide over the three …
Walking tour of Bulawayo
If you find yourself in Bulawayo do take the half day city tour. Really informative and our guide Thembi showed us …
Top-Notch Guiding and Tours
My extraordinary three-day visit to Bulawayo was highlighted by the tours I took with ThisandThat Safaris. My guide…
I booked This and That Safaris for Boxing day 2018. This was a full day Rhodes and Matopos National Park tour. On …
Three Ruins tour
Something for us into history. As archaeologists we enjoyed this tour. Good accommodation and experienced guides. E…
Zimbawe at a glance - rewelacja!
Thanks to ThisAndThat Safaris we could see and feel Zimbawe at a glance. We planned just 3 days safari in Hwange bu…
Khami Ruins and Silunguzi Village - Day Trip
A day well spent, quite interesting and the tour guide was phenomenal. Defenitively I would visit again.
Excellent day trip
We booked the day trip to Khami Ruins and Silunguzi Village with Thembi and ThisAndThat Safaris. It was excellent v…
Absolutely best guide you could wish for!
We booked with Thembi for a day trip to the Matobo National Park. Thembi made sure to come by personally to our air…
Best guide ever!
We originally booked a day trip to Matobo National Park with Thembi which was incredible (and great value for money…
Mideavil ruins and ancient rock paintings
One night's train ride brings us to intriguing glimpses of life in the present and life in the past in Zimbabwe. Be…
Absolutely 5 star service
Highly recommended, Thembi was a fantastic guide, you can talk to him on all levels, very knowledgeable and honest …
What a great Christmas Day trip in Bulawayo and Matobo
Thembi is a very easygoing and considerate person. He waited for our train to arrive from Vic Falls, and it was del…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241