Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Ghana! Ghana -- the original Gold Coast, the land of Coca, the Black Stars, Kwame Nkumah, Kofi Anan, and the first sub-Saharan African country to gain its independence-- is rich with history, culture, and natural resources! Ask a Ghanaian about Jollof rice, and watch as they proudly proclaim that their country makes the best Jollof Rice in all of the world! Join us on this Voyage Back to Ghana, come discover this country’s history, experience its culture, and enjoy the “world’s best” Jollof Rice. We beg you not to mention this fact around any Nigerians.
- Allianz Classic Plan With Cancel Anytime - OneTrip Prime Travel Insurance
- 8 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air Ticket
- Gratuity to Tour Guide(s)
- Any meals not listed
- Visa or Visa Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is seasonal
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
My Voyage Back!
I'm originally from Ghana, but have not been there in a while. I booked my flight with Voyageback and it was a lot …
We had no idea what to look forward to on this trip. My sister had just done the Matriclan DNA Test from African An…
We did the monthly Nigerian historical and cultural tour and visited unfogettable places like Badagry & National museum
Our trip was close to the holidays so we arrived to meet Nigeria in a festive mood.We visited so many places of i…
This trip turned out to be an adventure, at the end of the trip we almost didn’t want to leave.
A few notable highlights from our trip: The Badagry Tour was very informative, we got to see Slave Barracoons, th…
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month
- Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month price starts from £1,728.43. Discover and book Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month on Tripadvisor
- Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month on Tripadvisor
- Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month is hosted by Voyageback. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Voyageback on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Monthly All Inclusive Ghana Heritage & Historical Tour 9th - 18th Every Month on Tripadvisor