Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This a very unique Historical walking trip for clients that would like to have a township tour, you will have a guide for 2.5 Hours taking you to the Historical points within the CBD of Windhoek with knowledgeable background on the history of Namibia. All you will need to take along on this walking tour is a Miniral water, Sunglasses and a head with comfortable sandals or shoes.
- You'll start atCramer Ice CreamIndependence Ave, Windhoek, NamibiaMeeting Point is at Newly build FNB Head Office at Parkside 130 Independence Avenue at the corner of Fidel Castro and Independence Avenue.See address & details
- 1Gibeon MeteoritesStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2ChristuskircheStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Parliament GardensStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Independence MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Zoo ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCramer Ice CreamIndependence Ave, Windhoek, NamibiaMeeting Point is at Newly build FNB Head Office at Parkside 130 Independence Avenue at the corner of Fidel Castro and Independence Avenue.See address & details
Cramer Ice Cream, Independence Ave, Windhoek, Namibia
Returns to original departure point
- Walking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gibeon Meteorites
- Entry/Admission - Christuskirche
- Entry/Admission - Parliament Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Independence Museum
- Entry/Admission - Alte Feste
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Park
- All Meals and Drinks are excluded
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Walking tour so clients need to have comfortable attire (Hat,Sunglasses and Sandles/Shoes)
- Clients need to have mineral water. (Can be bought along the way or before the tour starts)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Enrico's Tours and Safaris
Great Brand yet terrible service
i love his branding but really really exhausted,Enrico is not doing great, he took our money and some of the servic…
SCAM - PLEASE STAY AWAY
We took Enrico's Namibia's tour in September 2019 and it was a nightmare, he took all our money and STOPPED PAYING …
A real cheater - stay away from Enrico' Safari
Clarence Enrico Goastoeb appears as a crook. Simply. We even had to submit a criminal complaint to the Namibian Pol…
Erindi beautiful but terrible organisation by Enricos tours and safaris and they didn't pay me back
My friend and I booked this trip in August 2019. We are both avid nature lovers and were looking forward to a lovel…
DO NOT USE!!!
I booked a 2D1N tour with Enrico to Etosha. Replies were prompt before payment. But problems started after payment …
Enrico’s Tours: totally untrustworthy and unreliable.
A total fraud. Don’t even consider. Here’s what happened: about 3 weeks before going to Namibia I book online for a…
Use Someone Else
We paid in advance for our 10 day tour in Namibia in October. Yet, hotel reservations were made for us for only 4 …
Horrible experience. Don't book with them.
The worst experience ever!!! They are taking money from people and not delivering the service paid for. DON'T BO…
INAFFIFABILE - UNRELIABLE
INAFFIDABILI, nessuna conoscenza del territorio, nessuna prenotazione. Un danno economico di 500 euro, anticipati d…
Good safari but poor communication
Our 3 day safari didn’t start well as we were picked up 2 hours late, with no real reason why there was the delay. …
We did a 16-days tour of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. The nature and landscapes were wonderful, but Enrico's Tou…
scammer and liar, please do not book with Enrico
We hired the trip with a guide in Spanish, when we arrived there was no guide in Spanish, he promised us that it wo…
Do not use!
I booked a 7 day tour with Enrico safari two months in advance, and emailed him a few days before arriving to ensur…
Worst Vacation Ever and Worst Company I’ve dealt with.
Where to start?.... day 1. Our driver was an hour and a half late. Apparently he was hired the night before. When …
Unprofessional and dishonest...scam!!!
We paid for the 1/2 Game Ranch Tour weeks before and never heard back from the company. The day before the tour I s…
- Duration: 2–30 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour?
Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour price starts from £10.19. Discover and book Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour?
Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour is hosted by Enrico's Tours and Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Enrico's Tours and Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Windhoek CBD CITY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor