Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Luxury Car Mercedes S Class or similar (up to 3 passengers) or our Luxury SUV Toyota Land-Cruiser or similar (up to 5 passengers)
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Abuja with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicile at your hotel or accommodation in Abuja City, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Abuja such as the National Mosque and the amazing Zuma Rock. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• National Mosque: Also known as the Nigerian National Mosque, was built in 1984. With its golden dome glistering in the sun, is the most impressive sight in Abuja. Can´t miss it!
• Jabi Lake: If you like nature, peace and beautiful colors, we recommend to ride a horse or take a boat ride and enjoy sunset at Jabi Lake with natural habitat of flora and fauna. You will also find a mall, restaurantes and if you want.
• Zuma Rock: This is the iconic Abuja monument sorrounded by nature where you can enjoy the view and let yourself be fascinated by this incredible work of natural art. You can also practice climbing.
• Abuja Arts And Crafts Village: It is a beautiful market to get souvenirs, and seems like a little museam where you will find on display several types of artifacts and crafts work ranging from bead works to paintings and sculptures. It represents the diversity in the cultural heritage of Nigeria.
• Eat Jollof Rice: There are several regional variations in name, process of cooking, and ingredients. Ask your private chauffeur to take you to the best he can recommend!
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform