Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
For a short visit traveler to Kigali, this makes a perfect escape out of the city for just a day especially for conference and seminar guest having a limited time in the country. This tours allows you to explore the big five (Lions, Buffallos, Elephants, Rhinos and Leopards) in one of Rwanda's oldest park just hours out of Kigali. Apart from the short drive you also get to enjoy the landscape and different cultures of Rwanda found along the way. So if you are limited on your travel time,this is the best trip for you.
- You'll start atKawira Safaris LtdOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Akagera National ParkStop: 7 hours - Admission includedAkagera National Park located along the eastern border of Rwanda, where the typically hilly countryside gives way to the savannas of the Great Rift Valley. Dominated by lakes, swamps and marshland, the area boasts a huge compliment of nature and wildlife that cannot be found elsewhere in the country. We will arrive for a morning game drive, searching for the big five, rhinos, lions, buffalos, leopard and elephant in the expansive Park.Read more
- You'll end atKawira Safaris LtdKK 708 St, Kigali, RwandaSee address & details
Kawira Safaris Ltd, KK 708 St, Kigali, Rwanda
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kawira Safaris Ltd
We had an absolutely amazing time on our two-day tour with Kawira! Iddy was a fantastic guide, extremely friendly a…
Gorilla Trek from Kigali to Mgahinga
My friend and I booked a day trip from Kigali to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park and had an amazing experience with …
Day tour to Nyamata & Ntamara
I booked for almost 170 US-Dollar a day tour to the place above. Based on the written Confirmation the tour should …
Do this tour prior to Gorillas. If we hadn’t seen the gorillas it would have been fun and interesting I’ve seen …
The customer service and courtesy I received from Mr. Ian Kinoti and his tour guide, Fidele was exceptional! As a s…
Kigali City Tour
Thank you Kawira Safaris for the memorable experience in Kigali one of the cleanest and most organized cities in Af…
Hold Our Money
We bought the tour and met and paid advance 50% then we cancelled our program. But Mr. Ian is keep telling and maki…
One day akagera trip
We really enjoyed our trip to akagera nat park organised by kawira safaris. Our guide Kevin was knowledgeable a lot…
Best Way to Experience Rwanda
I've been on a handful of Safaris in east Africa and my trip with Ian and Kawira was by far the best. The guides we…
Amazing Gorilla Experience
We just returned from a 3 day tour of Kigali and a morning with the mountain gorilla. We arrived in Rwanda at night…
Budget-Friendly and Amazing!
We recently went a 7-day safari through Rwanda with Kawira Safari Ltd. We had the most amazing time. From Day 1, th…
Great Company, Excellent Service
We did a 3 days Akagera safari with Kawira safaris and we would like to mentioned, from the initial correspondence,…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Akagera National Park Day Trip
What time does Akagera National Park Day Trip start?
Akagera National Park Day Trip will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book Akagera National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Akagera National Park Day Trip?
Akagera National Park Day Trip price starts from £276.83. Discover and book Akagera National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Akagera National Park Day Trip cancellation policy?
Akagera National Park Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Akagera National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Akagera National Park Day Trip?
Akagera National Park Day Trip is hosted by Kawira Safaris Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kawira Safaris Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Akagera National Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor