Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Drive to Nyungwe forest. On the way visit Nyanza King&rsquos Palace, The National Museum of Butare and Nyanza was the headquarters of the ancient Rwanda Kingdom before the arrival of the Europeans. The compound has the modern palace constructed by King Mutara in 1934. It is tastefully decorated with the traditional mats and utensils. The Nyungwe national park is a home of various primate including chimpanzees, black and white Columbus, mangabey, and unique plant species including orchids. It is also home for endangered bird species making it a suitable destination for bird lovers Water falls and a canopy walk way, various hike trails.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport transfer on Day 1 and Day 6
- Transportation Charges
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 1500pp)
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit
- Canopy Walk.
- Professional Guide / Driver.
- English speaking driver or guide
- All activities as per the itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personnel items ( souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fee)
- International or Domestic Flights
- Additional accommodation before or after the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rwanda Travel
Exceeded our wildest expectations
We planned our own itinerary , so what was Most important for us was the guide. We interviewed quite a few former c…
I did a chimpanzee trekking on the 10-11 October. It was a stunning tour through the southern part of the country t…
1 day tour of kigali city
Beautiful views of the city of Kigali. Saw the market, learnt about the culture, the tour guide Desiree was very wo…
I spent two nights in the park with a full-day safari in the middle. I had a private vehicle and driver from Kigali…
This is a truly magnificent wildlife experience!
Just returned from one day overnight Gorilla trek in Volcano Mountains Rwanda! It is truly amazing. It is expensive…
We took this tour with 1000 Hills Safaris LTD. It was a great program . The guide driver Augustine was a great tour…
First visit to Rwanda.
Beautiful Lodge on the edge of Lake Kivu, Stunning views, I was staying with my Daughter and family in Rubengera, s…
Real Feel of an Ecosystem
Walking along the Ingishigishigi trail was an experience of a life time. High range of Biodiversity and the canopy …
A truely fantastic trip - we will be back for more!
The team at Rwanda Travel thought of everything and more. The trip itself was excellent and the advice and recommen…
We had an amazing time in Akagera National Park
Sorry for a delay i know i could do this previously but my work did not allow to do so.We had a 1 day safari throug…
First of all let me take a time to Thank Mr Orgene with his team; Really I went to Rwanda with a little information…
Friendly, safe, reliable and informative!
We were very pleased with Rwanda Travel. We used their services to visit Virunga to see the silverback gorillas and…
Nyungwe Tour with Amazing creature
i just want to say sorry for delay i could write this review in 2 week back but i did not, so I don't want to speak…
Gorilla Trekking and Dian Fossey Tomb Tour
Rwanda Travel organized our 4x4 transport from Musanze when we went gorilla trekking and when we visited Dian Foss…
Rwanda and Uganda Tour
Our guide/driver Eric is one of the best. He spent several days with us taking us through our stops in Rwanda and …
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking
- 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking on Tripadvisor
- 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking price starts from £2,975.46. Discover and book 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking on Tripadvisor
- 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking on Tripadvisor
- 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking is hosted by Rwanda Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rwanda Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk and Gorilla Trekking on Tripadvisor