Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The one day Rwanda gorilla trek takes you to the Volcanoes National Park a home to the remaining endangered mountain gorillas, which have stayed due to the effort of our Beloved Dian Fossey once the great primatologist, she was brutally murdered in her cabin at a remote camp in Rwanda in December 1985. It has been theorized that her murder was linked to her conservation efforts, probably by a poacher. Early morning breakfast, and meet with our guide at around 4.am and Drive to Musanze and around 7.am you will be at the volcanoes headquarters for briefing about the mountain gorillas and the volcanoes as well. Thereafter enter the forest to track GORILLAS. When you meet with the gorillas you can take photos and/or videos. This will normally take you until midday, then go for lunch. Then drive back to Kigali to your Hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Volcanoes National ParkStop: 4 hoursYou will see and spend some time with the endangered mountain Gorillas and learn more about how they live, what they eat and how gorillas related to us. you will also get information about how those beautiful creatures are being conserved by the park.Read more
- Airport transfers
- 4x4 vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Hotel pickup and Drop-off
- Flights and visas
- All optional activities
- Gorilla permit $1500
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Judith Safaris
A great day trip from Kigali!
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He maintained a safe environment during COVID. This is a fu…
One of the highlights if my stay
The only reason I didn’t give it a five stars rating is that one day is definitely not enough to see the big five (…
Day trip to Sorwathe Tea Factory
I had a wonderful experience with Judith Safaris and my day trip to Sorwathe Tea Factory outside of Kigali. I email…
This is a must do in Kigali!
My and my mum went for a city tour with Irina as guide and Jack as driver. It was just wonderful. With Irina we fel…
Such a great people!!
Judith is amazing!! So lovely, professional and reliable! She is one stop "shop" for all you might need while visit…
Very Cosy and Ambient Guesthouse! Great and well Organised day tours!
Guesthouse is a very nice homely and ambient atmosphere with a great cafe. Day tours are well organised.
Judith is amazing. She is incredibly knowledgeable about Rwanda and Kigali, and an amazing tour guide. Highly recom…
Though I never went on a Safari with Judith I was lucky enough to stay at her guesthouse in Kigali for six months a…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Gorilla Transfer
- 1 Day Gorilla Transfer will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Gorilla Transfer on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Gorilla Transfer price starts from £216.28. Discover and book 1 Day Gorilla Transfer on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Gorilla Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Gorilla Transfer on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Gorilla Transfer is hosted by Judith Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judith Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Gorilla Transfer on Tripadvisor