This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
OverView you will be picked up from the airport/hotel in Entente and drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via the equator, and lunch in Mbarara, the second day, you trek Gorilla in Bwindi and transfer to lake Bunyonyi fr a canoe boat ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery at the alke. The third day, you will transfer back to entente for your international flight out. price includes, transport in a 4wd van customize for safari,airport pickups and drop off,an English speaking driver guide,drinking water accommodation and meals, and fuel for the whole trip, Gorilla permit of usd600.00 per person per trek. excludes international airfares,visas and expenses of personal nature like alcohol rinks.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I can strongly recommend this company. They are quick and flexible when it comes to organizing tours. The same was on the actual trips. I did 3 days Gorilla in Biwindi and 5 days Chimpanzee in Kibale and Murchison falls with two different guides - both were excellent, well…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Great Adventures Uganda
Best safari company!
A few friends and I went to Queen Elizabeth and Fort Portal for the weekend and it was perfect, as usual! I've been…
Best trip ever
Seeing lots of elephants and also sighting a lion. The lodge I stayed in was breathtaking. Great adventure.
Come on guys & lets venture with the Great Adventures Uganda just in case The so called Gorillas are your favorite …
Amazing 7-Day Customized Safari
Amazing Safari company and excellent guide - Tolbert - made our experience safe, comfortable and interesting! We w…
Visit to the Marchison Falls with Great Adventure
My girl friend and i enjoyed watching the amazing Murchison Falls on our 3 days tour with Great Adventures Uganda. …
an amazing experience
At first, I was scared of which company to choose for my first trip to East Africa, and afterwards I was happy to h…
So much Fun!
It was a lot of fun going on the safari, hiking with the chimpanzees, and going to as many craft markets as we coul…
Great Adventures delivers on another great adventure!
I chose Great Adventures because they responded quickly to my inquiry, listened to what I wanted, and offered a cus…
Amazing experience tracking chimpanzees through the forest and going on a safari with Great Adventures Uganda. We h…
Amazing experience with gorillas
Everything was excellent. Tolbert our driver, was very kindly with us. Showing us and explaining along the way to b…
Gorilla Trekking Tour
Hi! Am Isaya Israeli, me and my friend we had just completed 3days Gorilla tracking tour with Great Adventures Ugan…
Gorilla and Golden Monkey treks
We just completed a 5 day trip with Great Adventures. Samual was easy to make all the arrangements with through Wha…
Film Trip - Queen Elizabeth NP and Gorillas
Tolbert arranged everything and guided me on a filming trip to Queen Elizabeth NP and then on to see the gorillas, …
Fantastic trip and Uganda
We did a fantastic an incredible trip to the marvellous Uganda to observe chimpanzees and mountain gorillas and we …
Tolbert who runs Great Adventures Uganda is a fantastic guide. He drove me and a small team on a grueling three wee…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 101 travellers!