View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
5 Days Chimpanzee & Gorilla Trekking Safari offers you a live experience of the world’s biggest primates, mountain gorillas and chimpanzees in the jungle.You’ll visit Uganda’s prime destinations – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for mountain gorilla tracking and Kibale National Park for Chimpanzee tracking and 11 other primates. You drive through Queen Elizabeth National Park on your transfers for the tree climbing lions
Kampala, Kampala, Central Region Kampala, Uganda Airport Road, Entebbe, Uganda
Returns to original departure point
- 4 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- 3-course dinner
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Kibale National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Entry/Admission - Airport Transfer Entebbe
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We planned a 5 days trip to Uganda for gorilla trekking, we spent 5 days in Uganda and it was excellent, five star from beginning to end. We booked our trip with Gorilla Safaris Uganda and extremely their staff was over mine expectations. The accommodation was first class and of…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gorilla Safaris Uganda
Best experience with flora and fauna!!
We saw amazing category of flora and fauna and feels the real breathing of environment. I think everyone should try…
Immense Pleasure !!!
I took 10 days Uganda Wildlife Safari Holiday adventure and I and my family experience all that Uganda has to off…
Lifetime experience tour!!
Our guide Steve was excellent. He knew the place very well and he tells us some common facts about the location. St…
Our guide Steve has been great all along the journey. He had selected wonderful places to stay for us, even with an…
Best experience !!
We had the most memorable New Year celebration ever at Mweya Lodge - sitting drinking a cool beer surrounded by War…
Best experience with different species
The Budongo Forest is one of the best places for chimpanzee trekking, it is also East Africa's largest mahogany for…
First time Trekking!!
Me and my parents doing trekking first time. For our trip we choose gorilla safari because in Uganda we know they o…
4 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Trekking!!
In this package Gorilla Trekking Safari offers us a live experience of the worlds biggest primates, mountain gorill…
Everything went very smooth from the beginning to the end.... Wonderful safari over all
We had an unforgettable experience gorilla safari Impenetrable Forest. We did a three day trek and we enjoyed every…
Great service offered by Fred
Fred the manager was extremely helpful with the organising permits! Unfortunately they weren't available for the da…
We were really pleased with the great service the company provided. Fred was able to secure gorilla permits for us,…
An amazing experience!
The trip was amazing and seeing the silverback in the wild was an amazing unforgettable experience... they did ever…
This agency was very helpful in finding for me the Gorilla permits and in organizing my stay in Bwindi impenetrable…
Gorilla Permits 🦍 🦍🦍
Fred was very professional and helpful in organising my Gorilla permits and made the process very easy. Unlike man…
Great experience - Lake Mburo National Park
This was a great trip. I did a safari and boat tour at the Lake Mburo National Park. Gorilla Safaris picked me up f…
- Kibale National Park, Kibale National Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241