Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
3 day tour mainly customized for the people who don't have time to stay longer period in their journey but they love to visit the country. This customized tour that we offer covers the destinations like Paro and Thimphu only.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bhutan Monyul Travel (Hotel booking and Transportation )
Royal bhutan with mr tashi.
Amazing service provided by Mr.Tashi prompt of time, very supportive with all our requests, helped out with the per…
Bhutan made memorable by Tashi!
The best memories that I would take of Bhutan would be the owner Tashi's warmth, chirpy nature and hospitality. He …
We had a 5 days holiday with Bhutan. It was our first anniversary, my husband chose to give me a surprise, it was B…
Most wonderful journey
One of the best travel advisors in Bhutan undoubtedly, assisted us excellently and great hospitality, Thanks to Tas…
Bhutan- first trip out of India
I went to visit Bhutan by Bhutan monyul travel. The experience was beyond my expectations. I really found the money…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Hick to Tiger's Nest
What time does Day Hick to Tiger's Nest start?
Day Hick to Tiger's Nest will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book Day Hick to Tiger's Nest on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Hick to Tiger's Nest?
Day Hick to Tiger's Nest price starts from £198.46. Discover and book Day Hick to Tiger's Nest on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Hick to Tiger's Nest cancellation policy?
Day Hick to Tiger's Nest cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Day Hick to Tiger's Nest on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Hick to Tiger's Nest?
Day Hick to Tiger's Nest is hosted by Bhutan Monyul Travel (Hotel booking and Transportation ). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bhutan Monyul Travel (Hotel booking and Transportation ) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Hick to Tiger's Nest on Tripadvisor