Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nagarkot View TowerStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byMount Everest
- 2Bhaktapur Durbar SquareStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 355 Window PalaceStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Dattatreya TempleStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5National Art GalleryStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byHimalayan Recreation - Day ToursThamelKathmandu Durbar Square
- 6Pottery SquareStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byPashupatinath TemplePatan Durbar SquareGarden of Dreams
- 7Taumadhi SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Nyatapola TempleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Taleju TempleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees at Bhaktapur
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please expect to spend around the $10 USD for lunch purchased locally
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Recommend to take binocular for to have best view of Everest on clear day
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We did the tour with the guide Krishna and he was very friendly and accommodating, including taking us to see a local dance for the lunar New Years celebration and walking us back to the hotel so we could get to know the city more.
Date of experience: January 2020
Had a wonderful experience. Our guide was amazing and we got to experience the best of Nepal, Nagarkot and Chisapani. Felt safe and our guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Totally recommend it
Date of experience: January 2020
We were a family of four adults and pleased it was a private tour. We were picked up at 5:30 to start the 1.5 hour journey on the rugged narrow mountain road to Nagarkot. The entrance fee was $1450 rupee total. We had both a driver and a guide. We were there about 20 minutes…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
We very much enjoyed the tour, and would recommend it. Entry fees to Nagarkot is $1450 NPR and fees to Bhaktapur are $1500NPR each, so it is relatively expensive. However, we very much enjoyed both sites. Kathmandu is quite smoggy, so the sunrise was a little obscured, but the…
Date of experience: January 2020
Raj, the tour guide for this trip, is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy. We set off for Nagarkot in the early morning, it was cloudy (rainy season) but still a very nice place to see and a nice drive. We then headed to Bakhtapur which is a must-see and Raj really knew the…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Himalayan Recreation - Day Tours
Exceptional! Cannot recommend Himalayan Recreation Treks and Expeditions enough!
My dad, his two friends Ray, Linda and I completed Everest Base Camp trek in December 2019. Varat was our guide and…
Fantastic experience with incredible people
Had the best time on this adventure. We did the 10 day Base Camp trip. The whole experience was awesome from the mo…
Everest Base Camp Trek - October, 2019
I just wanted to thank you all at Himalayan Recreation Trekking for a fantastic experience. My son and I have just …
Exciting expreiecne witha humble and Professional Guide
The company itinerary for 14 days trip is quite exciting and accurate, started when I arrived at the Kathmandu airp…
Great trek, great team !
A lot of memories for life for this amazing trek ! The annapurna region is really amazing and the trek even in wint…
Himalayan Recreation provided a guide to get me to the bus stop for my trip to Chitwan. The hotel they lined up wa…
Most Amzing Trip That I Ever Had
The trip to Evereast Base Camp is hard but everyone should try. The view is unforgettable and the people in Nepal a…
Sunrise at Nagarkot and Trek to Changu Narayan
Great day excursion. The guide Rajan was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the tour very much! Also recommended …
Absolutely Amazing Experience with Himalayan Rec!!
I was part of a group of three that trekked to Everest Base Camp in November 2019 with Himalayan Rec. We came acros…
Amazing EBC Trek in November
Had an incredibly fulfilling trek this past week along with some of the most beautiful views I've seen in my life. …
I have just completed the Everest Base camp trek via Gokyo and Cho La Pass. In 2003 my Doreen (my wife) and I spent…
I did the trek with a friend, we were meant to continue on from EBC to Gokyo Lakes, but my friend had altitude sick…
Great guidance, unrestricted recommendation
If you feel the need for a guide for your trekking experience in Nepal, make sure to go with this company. Due to a…
To Everest Base Camp
Booked the EBC and Gokyo lakes with Himalayan Recreation. Overall a great experience and everything went seamlessl…
We did 11-day trek to EBC with Narayan as a guide and Rahul as a porter. It was a great trip, guys knew their job. …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu
What time does Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu start?
Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu?
How much is Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu?
Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu price starts from £40.73. Discover and book Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu cancellation policy?
Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor