Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy this 15-night trekking tour in the Everest region - if you are a lover of high places and those wanting to push yourself to the limit. It is a tough challenge and not to be taken lightly with generally well-graded paths but some tougher sections along the Khumbu glacier. You will however be able to enjoy mountain peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of Sherpas and experience the Everest region (Khumbu) - one of the most popular destinations in Nepal. While many of the routes through the mountains are arduous, there are ample places to rest and enjoy a meal along the way.
Arrival to Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Lukla (40 min fly)
Phakding to Namche Bazzar (06 hrs)
Namche Bazar rest day and...
Namche Bazar to Tangboche (05...
Tangboche to Dingboche (05 hrs)
Dingboche Rest day and...
Dingboche to Loboche (05 hrs)
Loboche to Gorak Shape and trek...
Gorak Shape to Phiroche (05 hrs)
Phiroche to Namche Bazar (07 hrs)
Namche Bazar to Phakding(04 hrs)
Phakding to Lukla (03 hrs)
Lukla to Kathmandu (Fly Back)
- All ground transfers as per our itinerary (Airport Pick-up and Drop off)
- 2-night accommodation at Kathmandu 3 Star Standard hotel on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Lodge-to-Lodge Trek: Accommodation & Foods as best available on lodges on the way
- Airfare: Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu (Guest and Guide)
- Daily wages and insurance of your guides.
- Sleeping bags
- A Porter (Can carry only 25 Kg. max.
- Permit, TIMS and conservation fee as applicable
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest
- Optional excursions
- Visa fees and Travel insurance
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is travelling
- Minimum 2 pax per booking is required.
- On this trekking trip, you will be walking at demanding altitudes of approximately 5,554m (18,192ft) above sea level, with the possibility of extreme variations in weather; it is common for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of your age, gender and fitness. It is highly recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure.
- All tour leaders have basic first aid training and are aware of the closest medical facilities
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Visas are obtainable from embassies abroad or on arrival at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport. If you are planning on getting a multi-entry visa from the airport, please be prepared for long lines; you will also need to provide 2 passport photos and the following fees in USD: $25 for 15-day visa, $40 for 30-day visa, $100 for 90-day visa.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day.
- Minimum age is 12 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended that you keep the weight under 10 kg.
- Extra Luggage: You may leave any extra luggage (at own responsibility) at the Day 1 meeting point is the customer’s hotel and pick it up upon your return.
- Documents we need for Permit:Passport photo copy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months, 2 passport size photo., Occupation, Home details address
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Tribhuvan International Airport, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu
How much is Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu?
Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu price starts from £1,388.81. Discover and book Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu?
Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu?
On average, this experience will take approximately 15 days. Discover and book Everest Region Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor