Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kathmandu City Sightseeing
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Pokhara City Sightseeing
Pokhara - Chitwan
Chitwan Jungle Activities
Chitwan - Lumbini
Lumbini City Sightseeing
Lumbini - Kathmandu
Patan - Bhaktapur - Kathmandu
- All the accommodation as per itinerary with twin/double sharing on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during Chitwan and Lumbini Tour only.
- Domestic airfare as per itinerary
- All local transportation by private vehicle as per itinerary.
- All pick up drop services.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pasupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Maya Devi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lumbini Monastic Site
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Lunch and dinner others than in Chitwan
- Optional excursions (Others than not mention at itinerary)
- Travel visas and travel insurance
- All others except committed to provide in cost included section above.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Thamel, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 16 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour
What time does Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour start?
Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour?
How much is Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour?
Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour price starts from £1,258.06. Discover and book Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour cancellation policy?
Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Naturally Nepal 11 days Private Tour on Tripadvisor