Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kailashnath MahadevStop: 4 hours - Admission includedKailashnath Mahadev is the World's Tallest Lord Shiva statue, located in Saanga the border of Bhaktapur and Kavre districts. The height of this statue is 143 feet high and is situated 20 km from Kathmandu, Nepal. There is a children's park and other recreational features around the statue that makes it a popular destination for visitors. About half and hour from Kathmandu, it boasts amazing views of the valley along with the mountains and lush green Bhaktapur fields. Apart from the primary Shiva statue, there is a good-looking statue of the whole family (Shiva, Parvati, Kumar and Ganesh). The stairs leading to the main statue have Shiva-lingas of 12 different forms of Lord Shiva. Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you for an hour-long drive to the Bhaktapur valley, to see the Kailashnath Mahadev Statue. You will climb up a hill to enjoy the status and also a great view of whole Bhaktapur valley. You will have lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, you can also visit the Spa and Massage Centre if you wish (not included). Your guide will take you sightseeing to a nearby village (not included) before heading back to Kathmandu.Read more
- Local guide
- Luxury vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Kailashnath Mahadev
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A short walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking: • Full name, nationality and current country of residence • Date of birth • Passport number, issue date and expiry date • E-mail address.
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 658 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue
- Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue price starts from £57.48. Discover and book Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Bhaktapur Tour from Kathmandu With Kailashnath Mahadev Statue on Tripadvisor