Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Offering magnificent view of soaring Himalayas, Poon Hill (3210m/10,532 ft) commonly known as Annapurna Panorama trek is a popular short destination for trekkers in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Majority of the trekkers arrive here early in the morning to enjoy the enchanting sunrise views and to take a selfie with the famous Poon Hill sign. HIGHLIGHTS • Hike up to Poonhill to watch sunrise and sunset • Spectacular views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Dhaulagiri, Macchapuchre etc. • Visit Ghorepani, Gurung museum and enjoy ethnic Gurung culture • Walk through the forests of bamboo, rhododendron, pine, and juniper
Sightseeing in UNESCO world...
KTM – Pokhara 202 KM
Pokhara to Ulleri 2200m 5 hrs
Ulleri - Ghorepani 2800m 4.30...
Ghorepani - Tadapani 2680 5.5...
Tadapani - Ghandruk- 1951m 4 hours
Ghandruk- 1951m - Pokhara 6 hours
Drive back to KTM
Fly back Home
Adventure Thirdpole Treks, Khusibu, Pahiko Road, House No. 31/18, 1st floor, Naya Bazaar, PO Box 5503, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- International Airport pick up and drop off All land transfer as per itinerary Sightseeing in Kathmandu Twin sharing accommodation at high-class tourist standard hotel on Bed and breakfast basis Accommodation and 3 meals while on the trek Professional Trekking Guide and a Porter for every two persons Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) Wages, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staffs Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Guide and Porter
- All accommodations
- Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc. Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking) Medical evacuation in case of emergency Drinking hot water, How shower Wifi, battery charging etc Sleeping bag and Down jacket Personal spending money Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 01: Meet you at the airport upon your arrival and transfer you to the Hotel. Refresh and relax in the afternoon. Your guide will come to meet you and give you a general briefing on your itinerary. Later in the evening, enjoy welcome dinner. We advise that you get to bed early.
- Day 02:Today you will go out for sightseeing around Kathmandu right after breakfast. You will visit four world heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley, namely Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhu Stupa (Monkey Temple) and Buddha Stupa.
- Day 03:Your guide will meet you at 6.00am and take you to the Tourist Bus Station at Kantipath. The ride to Pokhara is scenic as you travel alongside Trishuli and Marshyangdi rivers and through villages and towns outside Kathmandu valley. Upon reaching Pokhara, you will be transferred to your hotel. After freshening up, go out for a short boating trip in Fewa Lake.
- Day 04:You will take a cab or private car to Nayapul and commence the trek right away. During the trek, you will traverse Birethanthi, Modi River, and Thikhedhunga, cross two suspension bridges, climb about 3000 steps to reach the lodge at Ulleri, where you stay overnight. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
- Day 05:Resume trekking right after breakfast. Annapurna South and Hiunchuli peaks are visible if the weather is clear. Our trail gradually ascends and traverses dense forests of rhododendron and oak, and the villages of Banthanti and Nangethani. We spend the night in a lodge in upper Ghorepani village, near the ridge where we have beautiful panoramic views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges.
- Day 06:Wake up early enough and hike with a torchlight and warm clothes on for about 1.5 hours to get to Poon Hill (3210m), an ideal spot to see panoramic views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges at sunrise. About an hour later, we descend to the lodge for breakfast and resume trekking to Tadapani (2650m), from where Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchhre peaks can be seen. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
- Day 07:Today is the last day of our ABC trek. Leaving Jhinu, we firstly descend, cross the river and continue along the trail that remains almost flat all the way to Birethanti and heads to Nayapul. We then ride the already waiting car/van and get back to Pokhara. After checking into your hotel, you can spend the rest of the evening in the Lakeside area. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
- Day 08:You can either drive back to Kathmandu or alternatively take a 30 min flight at an additional cost. You can relax in the evening and even take a walk through the streets of Thamel for shopping. To celebrate your successful journey to Annapurna Sanctuary, we will take you out for a memorable farewell dinner in Kathmandu tomorrow evening.
- Day 09:Today you will be free in Kathmandu city; you can spend in shopping and relaxing. If time permits, and also if you are interested, we can visit a beautiful and medieval town, Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Day 10:Check out from the hotel, we transfer you to the airport about 3 hours before your plane takes off. We will bid a warm farewell in our own Nepali style and wish you a safe and comfortable onward journey.
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an amazing ten days experience of the beautiful land of Nepal with its warm and friendly people. We did a five day trek to Anapurna Poon Hill which we strongly could recommend. Even if it was quite exhausting to reach Poon Hill, it was absolutely worth the effort when the…
Date of experience: November 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Adventure Thirdpole Treks
Great view, NOT a day tour
This is an interesting place to visit. The architecture is very interesting, and they were doing a lot of restorat…
Highly Recommended, Very Reliable
For the third time in three years, I took a 4WD tour of Upper Mustang with Adventure Thirdpole Treks. This tour wa…
A worry-free adventurous holiday.
Everything from start to end was well planned by our guide Raj and the company. The trek was enjoyable with many la…
Best hospitality and reliability
23 March-7 April 4 of us were supposed to climb Everest base camp but due to the bad haze on the day we were supp…
Located at the heart of kathmandu. All the beauty of nature you can view from here. Gives peace of mind in every vi…
We had a day trip booked in pokhara to explore the city, raj (our guide) was fantastic and kind, he took us out fo…
Wonderful Experience with great people
We had a wonderful time with Raj! He made our time and tour in Pokhara excellent. He even met with us and hosted us…
Wow what a view!
Though I did an Everest Mountain Flight the view of the Himalayas rising above the clouds from Chandragiri at appro…
Trip to Nepal to visit daughter in Sindhupalchok District (Raithane)
We spent several days in Kathmandu and travels to the east and north. Deepak arranged jeep for travel from Kathma…
Awesome experience! Mountains, Culture and the People!
I have been in a couple of places in the world but Nepal is no like others. It's a country where nature shows it …
Photographing Nepal’s Hidden Jewels
I must thank Adventure Third Pole Trak for organizing such a wonderful trip for me to photograph Nepal’s hidden jew…
Soul searching Lantang - Gosainkunda Pass Trek
Where do I even begin about Thirdpole? Have you ever felt at home when you're not exactly at home? At peace at thee…
I toured Upper Mustang in Oct/Nov 2017 with a group organized by a third party with Adventure Thirdpole Treks doing…
Langtang Trek & Gosainkunda Mountain Pass
This marks my third trip in Nepal with Adventure Thirdpole. I have forged a great friendship with Mr. Rajendra Man …
Mind-blowing 12 days Langtang – Gosaikunda Trek!
Adventure Thirdpole Trek’s service was remarkable, hence, my friends and I decided to trek with them again this yea…
- Kathmandu, Kathmandu, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek
- Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek price starts from £1,061.71. Discover and book Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek is hosted by Adventure Thirdpole Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure Thirdpole Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amazing Annapurna Panorama Trek on Tripadvisor