Annapurna sanctuary trek is another well-known name of Annapurna Base Camp trekking which is surrounded by the ring of high mountains above 7000mtrs. The gorge, made by Modi Khola in between two famous mountains of Annapurna range of Nepal Himalaya called Machhapuchchhre (Fishtail) and Hiuchuli, is the only one way to enter in this paradise. The matchless combination of height and depth, nature and culture as well as flora and fauna proves its name ideal to call as sanctuary.
The south facing slope of the sanctuary is covered with dense of tropical jungle of rhododendron and bamboo, in other hand, dry rain shadow area with colder climate similar to the Tibetan plateau, in the north. The sanctuary get only 7 hours sun even in summer days. The sanctuary is known as the sacred land of the Gurung people, who were the only people to inhabit this area in the past.
• Visiting typical Gurung village of Ghandruk and learn their typical culture and lifestyle.
• Spectacular mountain views and impressive sunrise from Poonhill.
• Impressive view of Annapurna Glacier and 360 degree mountain view from Annapurna Base Camp.
• Walking through the gorge made by the Modi Khola between Hiunchuli and Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail).
• Enjoy the bathe in Natural hot spring at Jhinu Danda.
• Awe-inspiring sight of Fewa Lake and Himalayan panorama from Sarangkot. Itinerary
Day 01 :Arrival at Kathmandu - 1340m/4397 ft
Day 02 :Drive to Pokhara - 827m/2713 ft
Day 03 : Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga - 1570m/5151 ft
Day 04 : Trek to Ghorepani - 2850 m/9350 ft
Day 05 : Hike to Poonhill and trek to Tadapani - 2680m/8793 ft
Day 06 : Trek to Sinuwa - 22325 mm/7628 ft
Day 07 : Trek to Deurali - 3231 m/10600 ft
Day 08 : Trek to Annapurna Base Camp - 4130 m/13550 ft
Day 09 : Trek back to Bamboo - 2347 m/7700 ft
Day 10 : Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot spring) - 1780m/5840 ft
Day 11 : Trek to Dhampus - 1695 m/5561 ft
Day 12 : Trek to Dhampus Phedi and drive to Pokhara - 827m/ 2713 ft
Day 13 : Drive back to Kathmandu - 1340m/4397 ft
Day 14 : Final Departure.