Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mera Peak Climbing is a 15-Days (Arrival to Departure) Trekking and Climbing trip in Everest Region of Nepal, this trip starts with 30 minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Enjoy the stunning view of worlds 5 highest mountains above 8000 meters: Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga and Cho-Oyu. Explore the traditional Sherpa villages and alpine forest trails of the Hinku valley, you will climb the biggest trekking peak in Nepal at the elevation of 6461 meter above sea level.
Arrive at Kathmandu airport...
Fly to Lukla and Trek to...
- Pickup and drop from and to airport by private vehicle
- 2 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu airfare and airport departure tax
- All standard meal during the trek (B/L/D)
- All twin sharing accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Government license holder English speaking trekking guide
- All necessary paper works and permits
- Mera Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee (Camping section)
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek. (Camping section)
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek and climb
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage and to assist you during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs
- All fee of national parks and conservation areas
- Duffle kit bag and trekking map (yours to keep)
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (which needs to be returned after the trek)
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu
- All our government taxes
- All official expense
- Farewell Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa, you can obtain easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Equipment Check List:
- Mandatory Equipment
- Which you need to have your own)
- Down jacket
- 4 seasons sleeping bag
- Wind and waterproof jacket and pants
- Fleece pullover or jacket
- Long underwear of polypropylene or wool
- Technical clothing which is light and dries quickly (Long and half sleeves T-shirts )
- Light trekking pants
- Normal t-shirts
- Socks : cotton and woolen
- Underwear and towel
- Warm hat, gloves, sun hat, sun glasses, sunscreen, lip care.
- Rain coat or poncho
- Head lamp with spare batteries
- Water bottle and water purifier
- Proper fitting boots
- Jugging shoes/sandal
- Day pack
- Soap and shampoo
- Tooth paste, tooth brush, nail cutter with filer
- Hand washing gel
- Spare battery for camera
- Safety pad (for women)
- First aid kit
- Toilet paper
- Optional Equipment
- Walking poles
- Reading materials
- Swiss army knife or similar
- Super glue and sewing needle
- Pocket music player : iPod or mp3 or mp4
- Ear plugs (for sleeping despite dog barking)
- Bathing suit
- Safety razor and its belonging
- Pocket note books
- GPS and Satellite phone
- Climbing Equipment
- 1 Pair plastic shell mountaineering boots with high altitude liners
- 1 Pair of crampons (steel, no aluminum).
- 1 Alpine climbing harness.
- 1 Climbing helmet
- 1 Mountaineering axe with leash (sized properly for your height)
- 1 Ascender (right or left handed as appropriate)
- 1 Belay device
- 2 D-Shaped locking carabiners
- 2 Non-locking carabiners
- 1 Pair expedition style gaiters (ensure fit over your boots)
- 1 Neck gaiter
- Ski goggles (optional)
- Climbing (optional gears)
- Things that you might want to consider
- Climbing Helmet
- Ear Muffs
- Neck Warmer
- Instant hand warmers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Broad Adventure - Day Tours
Mesmerizing Views / Unparalleled Friendly Service
We have enjoyed the guidance and care of Broad Adventure while trekking in The Himalayas in four different occasion…
Annapurna Circuit Trek and Chitwan
Our whole experience with Broad Adventure was excellent!! From the planning stage via many emails with Keshab, our …
Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar and Chola Pass
This was a trip of my life !!!. It was a solo trip with Kiran (guide) and a porter to EBC, Kala Patthar and Chola P…
Island Peak climb from Chhukung
Myself and my girlfriend planned to trek the 3 high passes route in the Everest region independently, but also want…
Keshab from Broad Adventure, guided us through our first hike in the Himalayas and our experience with him was abso…
12 day trek to Everest B.C. and Chitwan National Park
Trip of a lifetime with an Amazing company! Kiran was an amazing guide and leader! He led our group of 7 all the wa…
Broad Adventure helped our group to organize a trip to Langtang national park, I strongly recommend this company, e…
Best E.B.C. Trek!
The drop down box doesn't go back far enough, but I did this trip in April 2015 by myself when I was eighteen, and …
"E.B.C Trek April 2017 and Chitwan Jungle Tour"
We spent 3 weeks in Nepal trekking to Everest Base Camp and doing a jungle safari in Chitwan. This trip was the mos…
Everest Base Camp
Broad Adventure and our group guide Kiran did an excellent job on our trek. Very informative, friendly, and helpful…
E.B.C. trek April 2017
Kiran did a great job guiding us to Base Camp. The company did a great job with all of our needs. If you want a goo…
Mera Peak Summit
Btw 26/3 to 10/4 2016, I went on a solo trekking trip to Mera Peak with Broad Adv. Overall, excellent service! 1. …
A realy good experience with BROAD ADVENTURE tours
In October 2013 my wife and me have been in Nepal for almost 4 weeks. We arranged our program in close contact with…
NO complaints -
Many thanks to Keshab who by his excellent and personal service achieved a very rewarding visit to Kathmandu and su…
Absolutely amazing - the best trip of my life
I went with Keshab to the Everest Base camp in 2011 in December. It was absolutely amazing. The memories that you g…
- Thamel, Tribhuvan International Airport, and 1 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 651 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days
What time does Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days start?
Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days will start at 5:15 AM. Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days on Tripadvisor
How much is Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days?
Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days price starts from £1,661.82. Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days cancellation policy?
Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days on Tripadvisor