We provide you private luxury car to transfer Chitan from Kathmandu. It a new car and subject to availability of season. Sure, the local bus is cheap. But the old adage “you get what you pay for” is never truer than in a journey from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park.
When you book the Kathmandu to Chitwan Transfer, you enjoy incredible, hassle-free travel. Some of the reasons to book the Kathmandu to Chitwan Transfer include:
• Private vehicles move more quickly, saving you at least two hours in travel time one way.
• Better ride. With all the construction, the rough roads can be hard on your back. With a private vehicle, you have better springs and shocks that make for a smoother ride.
• The door to door service. If you take the bus, you need a taxi to the bus station, and then once you get to Chitwan, you need additional transportation to get to your resort. That’s more expensive than simply the bus fare.
• Stop when you want. From taking pictures of the beautiful scenery to stopping for convenient bathroom breaks, you are in control of the vehicle.
• Professional Drivers. The best drivers in Nepal are those that drive for private companies. These companies hire only the best with plenty of driving experience.
• Better Food. Most of the buses stop at “tourist places” where the driver and his crew eat free. The food is expensive to travelers and the quality questionable. When you book the Kathmandu to Chitwan Transfer, you choose the restaurant and the choice of cuisine. The drivers know the better places to eat where you won’t get sick because of lack of hygiene!
• No hassle with taxi drivers. Kathmandu taxi drivers are a breed unto themselves! Negotiating fares is a big hassle. With the Kathmandu to Chitwan Transfer, you don’t have to deal with these problems. It’s professional, courteous service all the way!
• No dust! With all the construction on the highway, there is always a big cloud of dust to choke on when you ride the bus with the windows open. All of our vehicles have good air conditioning. The Terai region of Nepal where Chitwan is located is much warmer than Kathmandu. You will appreciate the value of having air conditioning.
• Arrive relaxed. You arrive relaxed, having enjoyed a good, scenic journey to Chitwan National Park. You arrive earlier, giving you more time to enjoy not only the park but your resort as well.
Shouldn’t you book the Kathmandu to Chitwan Transfer for your next trip to Chitwan National Park? With all these reasons to do so, why take the bus?