Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Everest three pass trekking is an ideal adventure trip that includes three challenging high passes over 5000 meters in the Khumbu region. The Khongma La Pass (5555 m), Cho La Pass (5330 m) and Renjo La Pass (5345 m) that create the challenge and the trek got recognized one of the adventurous trekking in the world.
- Airport pick up/ drop and all ground transports in private vehicle
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide, and his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for him.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and cash for visa.
- Personal expenses (Wifi (if any), laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra hotel stays and meals in the city that arise due to unforeseeable circumstances, such as flight cancellations/delays, bad weather conditions etc,
- Tips for guides and porters expected.
- Any other activities and/or items not mentioned or stated as optional in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Getting off the EBC main track, and witnessing the beauty of the Himalayas is worth the challenge! Our guide Raman was professional, patient, knowledgeable and great company His cultural understanding of Nepal was extensive, not surprising as he holds a master's degree in…
Date of experience: March 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Adventure Bound
We had a wonderful and unforgettable experience in Nepal! Communication with Adventure Bound was easy from the begi…
Best Guide to make the most out of the amazing Annapurna Circuit, would defenetely recommend! From finding the best…
Beautiful trek to Poon Hill
We got to see some beautiful views on our trek to Poon Hill. The highlight was the sunrise at Poon Hill on day 3. T…
Great experience along with a friendly helpful guide, Suresh
I and my friend joined a 4 days tour to Poon hill. We are both new to trekking and we are grateful to have such a p…
Thank you for Adventure bound team. We reached Everest base camp jn December 2019. Every part of the srevice of Adv…
Mr Robert Azzopardi
Rabin Magar was a great guide for a solo trekker, thanks for Adventure Bound for organising it. We went to lots of …
Amazing experience --> Ghorepani Poon Hill & Annapurna Base Camp Trek
We did the Ghorepani Poon Hill and Annapurna Basecamp Trek for 11 days with our guide Raman. He did an excellent jo…
Khopra danda 3600 m#Nepal#Annapurna
Good memory /Good photo /Good friend /Good local Guide contract him facebook Raj Silwal /Good service
Most beautiful Annapurna Curcuit Trek
We did the Annapurna Curcit from Bhulbhule to Nayapul from 13th until 27th of November 2019 with our very experienc…
Manaslu Trek with Adventure Bound
We do the Manaslu-Trek with Suresh. From the first Day we were very contented with him. He had a very prudence wit…
Lukla>EBC> Chola Pass>Gokyo>Gokyo Ri>Khumjung>Lukla 17day trek
An Amazing Guide Rabin Magar, Porters Tara and Dugar. Rabin was thoughtful, helpful, encouraging. Our pick up and d…
I want to come back
Very nice trip, not to difficult with a very good team (thank you chacra and neymar!!!), We were in November, perfe…
Trekking for 4 days
You'd better bring at least one friend. Enjoyable days will be more beautiful and unforgettable days. Everybody's…
It was a very interesting and diversified trip in a wonderful landscape.Care by guide and porters was excellent. We…
Everest Base Camp Trek: Once in a life time experience
Trip details What: Everest Base Camp Trek When: 16 – 28 October 2019 Travel Agency: Adventure Bound (Kathmandu) Con…
- Adventure Bound
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241