Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Combining the best of nature with some typical local life, gorgeous Himalayan views, captivating sunset and ethereal sunrise from Chisapani and Nagarkot, this hike makes for an ideal vacation in a matter of three days. The trip starts with a short drive to Sundarijal, a popular hangout and busy picnic spot in the north of Kathmandu. Falling inside the boundaries of Shivapuri National Park, this is a place of cool shades, tall trees, beautiful streams and serene atmosphere — all in striking contrast to the noise and crowd of the city. Leaving aside a few settlements on the way, the hike trail passes through forest to Chisapani, the destination of the first day. Chisapani is a mixed settlement of Brahmins, Gurungs, and Sherpas. The village also commands a beautiful view of the large section of the Himalayan range, which emits an ethereal glow in the setting sunlight. All along the forest through Shivapuri National Park with only occasional settlements,we reach Nagarkot
- Accommodation as per itinerary on twin sharing basis (Basic tea house/lodge accommodation)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- A professional and experiences English speaking trekking guide including his salary, foods, accommodation and Insurance)
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer service
- Hotel-Sundarijal, Changunarayan-Hotel by private transfer
- Beverages such as tea/coffee, mineral water, cold drinks, alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Arrangements in Kathmandu (accommodation, meals, tours etc)
- Nagarkot and Changunarayan entry fees
- Extra meals, wifi, laundry, phone call etc
- Nepal visa and International airfares
- any extra services than mentioned on inclusion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did the 3 days tour in the Shivapuri Nagarjun National parc and we really enjoyed it. The tour from Sundarijal to Chisapani and afterwards to Nagarkot is very beautiful but you have to be in good shape to do it because you have to climb a lot of stairs and walk for about 21km…
Date of experience: August 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours
Great Himalayan Trail low/high route combo
I don't know how to sing enough praises for the entire team at OHT. Prior to our arrival in Nepal, we emailed 15-20…
Completed my 2nd hike (langtang) my first having been manasulu with the wonderful guide Rupac from this agency. Ru…
Experience of a lifetime!
My brother and I booked a five day tour to Poon Hill/Ghorephani and we had an absolutely amazing time. Our guide, R…
Manaslu and Tsun Valley Trekk
I was in October doing the trekking with a group fron Spain and we have the services of Outdoor Himalayan. Everythi…
Annapurna Circuit - 14 Day Private Trek
I trekked the Annapurna Circuit for 14 days with Outdoor Himalayan Treks last November 2019. My guide Dilli was exc…
Better than anticipated!
Booking with outdoor himalayan treks was one of the best decisions we did. Everything was so easy, from arrival in …
During our Fulbright stay in Kathmandu we wanted to make sure we got out of the city. We spoke with Raj at our hot…
Back for the sixth time in a row!
I have been using and loving Outdoor Himalayan's agency services since 2011 now - and had nothing but good experien…
The best team in Nepal!
I cannot recommend Outdoors and its amazing team highly enough. They provide absolutely everything with the highest…
Very professional travel agency that handles everything for your journey. I booked a Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valle…
Himalayas 2019 with Wichura
An extraordinary trip with extraordinary people and an amazing Nepalese guide. The crazy and wild climate of Kathma…
AWESOME!!! All challenges conquered!
I arrived at Kathmandu airport with my teenage son and plans to take on the Everest Basecamp trek. Our trip kicked …
Great experience, great company!
My father and I did the EBC trek. Ram is a great host, he answered all of our questions and is a friendly guy. We o…
Stunning Langtang trek with the best guide!
My girlfriend and I had the most amazing time during our Langtang Trek thanks to our top guide, Rupak! The views w…
The best trip Annapurna Circuit with Thorang La Pas :)
I really recommend Outdoor Himalayan Treks. In beggining i must told something about contact with Boss. It was very…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot
What time does 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot start?
3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot?
3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot price starts from £170.71. Discover and book 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot cancellation policy?
3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot?
3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot is hosted by Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 days hike to Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot on Tripadvisor