Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Everest region in Nepal is more than just trekking, it is a milestone in anyone’s life; and some have even described the experience as a journey close to Nirvana. Located in the northeast province of Nepal, this is a colony to dramatic glaciers, deep settlements, several majestic mountains. This trek people can do in 12 days, who have short time period to go to Everest Base Camp. On the way you will see Sherpa culture, Tengboche Monastry and going up to Everest Base Camp and same way back to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses for 10 nights on twin sharing basis During the Treks run by Nepalese family outside toilet
- Your Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples, if you are solo traveler, porter is not included, it is available by additional cost 250 USD)
- Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- All Transportation as per itinerary
- Typical Nepali cultural dinner on last day.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos, $30 USD per person
- Your personal Travel insurance. Covers helicopter rescue, medical bill
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Equipment: Sleeping bag (-15), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- In the Lukla flight, the luggage of 12 kg is only included. If you have extra baggage, You will have to pay extra per kg Rs 100
- If there is early arrival or late departure other than the trek date, and If you are back to Kathmandu early from the trek due to any problem or rescue, the extra accommodation is not included,
- Your trip includes only one time airport transfer to and by lukla. If you have to return back to hotel again and again go to lukla airport because of weather problem, it will be your additional pay.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks like tea, Coffee etc.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Hot Shower During the Trekking.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The weather in Lukla is unpredictable and always changing. Sometimes due to bad weather, sometimes the flight may be delayed or cancelled. If the flight is cancelled, you will have to return back to the hotel. The transportation back to the hotel and accommodation on this night is not included. You will have to pay additional for this yourself. If the weather is clear next day, you will get either 3rd or 4th flight to Lukla. If still the weather is not clear, there will be option for helicopter flight also. The cost for helicopter flight is not fixed. It will be quoted by the airlines on the same day. The airlines will use your flight ticket plus, you will have to pay additional approx 150 to 200 USD. The total cost for helicopter flight is 300 USD approx. You will have to pay additional 150 USD combining your Lukla flight ticket. The weather problem is rare, it only happens sometimes. But you need to know this information in case the weather goes bad. This does not happens all the time, this is only a important information you need to know.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Australian who went with Trekking Guide Team Adventure in December 2019. Kabi was very professional to deal with when booking and when in Nepal as well. Hotel was much better than expected and was better than many previous hotels I have stayed in. Krishna was our guide and he…
Date of experience: December 2019
I have just returned from the Everest base camp trek and it was best experience ever. Everything went perfectly and according to plan. Our guide Ram was so much fun and clearly managed our expectations in terms of what to expect on the hike. He made us laugh lots and kept our…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
We had an excellent time on this trek. Absolutely everything within the companies control went flawlessly from transfers, permits, taxes, accommodation etc... The hotel before and after the trek is lovely with a nutritious breakfast. Ram, the guide, was great. He was…
Date of experience: March 2020
Our 12 day trek (15 days total in Nepal) with Trekking Guide Adventures was one of our highlights of 2019 and a great way to end the year. We did a private trek with two people in the group. Communication with Kabi (manager) to confirm dates and logistics was professional and…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Trekking Guide Team Adventure
I am sincerely thankful to Kabi and his team, Shambu and our porter for making it such a memorable trip! The team w…
Amazing tour with great guide !
We've just come home from the annapurna circuit trek! It was truly amazing ! Before hand, great organisation with …
Annapurna Base Camp - 9 days
Myself and my Dad set-out on a nine-day trek with TGTA, over Christmas 2019. The trek itself is - on most occasions…
Ram was the best guide one could ever asked for!
My friends and I - a group of 7 - did a 7 day trek to Mardi Himal. The trip wasn’t easy, given the cold weather and…
ABC in December? Amazing experience to close a year!
Hi there! took me a while to write this, since i am still overwhelmed with the trip. (just got back to my home coun…
Namaste! amazing trip to accomplish my year end with 2 lovely friends. I would like to appreciate and recommend our…
Annapurna Base Camp – December 2019
The trip was definitely the highlight of my year and was lucky enough to do it with two of my best friends. The thr…
Annapurna circuit in December
This was my third trek with the Trekking guide Team after Annapurna base camp and Everest base camp in the precedin…
3 day hike - a great way to see the Real Nepal!
This 3 day trip was a fantastic way to explore the countryside of Nepal, encountering locals and witnessing spectac…
A great start to trekking for the beginner trekker
My friends and I have spent the last 3 days hiking with our amazing guide Shambu. He ensured that we had an epic tr…
Amazing few days for beginners to the more advanced hikers.
Myself and my friends have had 3 amazing days with Shambu. Shambu is a very experienced guide who keeps the pace of…
9 Night/10 days Nepal Chitwan Safari & Annapurna sunrise with Trekking guide Team adventure
It was a wonderful and memorable experience.We are particularly impressed and grateful for the the wonderful guidan…
I booked these guys for a Langtang Hike + Chitwan NP tour and it was very good. Well organised and Kabi is professi…
Annapurna Circuit with Shiva
We did an individual Annapurna Circuit Tour only with a Guide without Porter or pre-arranged accommodation. Our G…
Excellent trekking experience to ABC with professional guide and porters team. Thanks to Mr. Kabi / Mr. Shambu team
We went to ABC with Mr.Shambu, guide from this company. I contact Mr. Kabi to arrange for this trip and he assigns …
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek
How much is 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek?
12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek price starts from £1,207.84. Discover and book 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek cancellation policy?
12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek?
12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek is hosted by Trekking Guide Team Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trekking Guide Team Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek on Tripadvisor