Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest Base Camp is the most popular adventure destination that attracts thousands of travelers from all around the World. Mount Everest's soaring summit has been always wondered for adventure lovers and the Everest Base Camp Trek also makes it possible for the novice trekkers to explore this natural wonder with experts and well-trained trekking guides. Simply breathtaking scenery with parades of glistening peaks, stunning glaciers around, ancient Buddhist Monasteries with the fascinating Sherpa hospitality, their habitat, culture, and tradition are the main attractions.
- All airport transfers
- Flights Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- All airport taxes
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park permit and TIMS)
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) followed by a cup of Tea/Coffee during the trek
- Iodine/Chlorine treated Safe Drinking water
- All mountain accommodation (5 nights private room with independent bathroom/hot showers and remaining Soft, comfortable, twin sharing private room with shared toilet)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking equipment such as down-filled sleeping bag and down jacket
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) * we will arrange porter upon your request
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu except for welcome and farewell dinner
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)s
- Additional Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled/mineral water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance (strongly recommended)
- Tipping to driver and trekking crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Because of its demanding geographical structure and climatic variation, the domestic flights in Nepal often delays or cancellation. The adverse weather conditions like heavy rain, blinding fog, strong winds, etc. may lead to flights delays and cancellation. Also, considering the geographical structure of Nepal, it is safe not to take off the flights in those extreme weather conditions. Therefore, if you are traveling to Nepal, we highly recommend you to have one or two days for spare in case your flight gets canceled and you are in short of scheduled time. In other cases, road transportation can be an option. However, in case of the flight to Lukla, you may have to change your entire schedule if you are in short of time as there is no other option owing to its dramatic location. Therefore, Travel Insurance is highly recommended. In case of flight cancellation, if you are in short of time and are unable to catch your scheduled flight back in Kathmandu,
- Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition will arrange a helicopter at your service. However, the cost should be borne by you which can later be claimed through the insurance company.
- After the trek is over, you will be provided with ANTA adventure certificate.
- Trekking Group Size of our group can range from two people to ten people. In case you want to travel alone, do not hesitate to write to us. We will plan accordingly. In case, you more than ten people, please do let us know so that we can develop and improvise plans and itinerary.
- Trekking to the Everest Region is as much difficult as it is technical. We give special priority to its technical sides as well. For this, we have designed an itinerary to allow you get acclimatize naturally. We know the particular location you need to stay for rest, and the particular distance you need to walk slowly and so on. In case you get high altitude sickness, we have crews who know how to deal it effectively and smartly.
- Please do carry Diamox (Acetazolamide)
- Please consult your physician
- Please keep on informing our crews if you feel uneasy
- Please do walk in the group so that you can help each other
- We would like to recommend you to get your trekking insured. Since you are trekking in probably one of the wildest and challenging routes, you need to be cautious of anything inevitable. You may need helicopter evacuation and get your trip canceled. You may get injured and get your baggage theft and so on.
- The government local body charges some small amount of fee for every you make to the World Heritage sites, National Park, restricted areas along climbing. The price we charge includes all the fees.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Flight Info: Twin Otter and Dornier is the primary mode of transport to and from the airstrip at Lukla. This service is fairly dependable. Sometimes, flights (to and from Lukla) may be cancelled due to mountain weather conditions or technical problems. In such case, will charter a helicopter to ensure you are on schedule for your international flight. The helicopter can fly if the visibility is 1500m, while the twin otter can fly if the visibility is 5000m, as per Nepal’s Civil Aviation rules. The cost of the helicopter is payable directly to our Kathmandu office in the event that this service is utilized. US cash, traveler’s cheques, or credit cards (Visa Cards, Master Cards only) are accepted. You will be given a receipt upon payment so that you may claim the amount from your travel insurance. The minimum cost will be US$500 and maximum US$3500 depending on the number of group members. It is recommended that you should arrive in Kathmandu a day earlier before you start your trek. When you arrive a day earlier, you will have time to rest as well as time to buy trekking equipment. Similarly, it is best to have some extra days after you have finished your trek because your flight to Kathmandu/Lukla might be canceled due to bad weather. So all together it is recommended to have a few extra days beside the trip schedule so that you don’t miss your International Flight.
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Two weeks of trekking up to the Everest Base camp in the Himalayas has changed my life and my perspective. Literally. I now have a new perspective to look at the earth and at my own life. Amazing Nepal Trek and Expedition’s representative Nirmal Timilsina had helped me to plan…
Date of experience: March 2020
It can be daunting when researching EBC treks due to the number of trekking companies available. However, after a recommendation from a friend we decided to try Amazing Nepal Trek and Expedition, and couldn’t recommend them more. Our guide Tej and our porter Tilak made our…
Date of experience: January 2020
Amazing Nepal planned for us an excellent trip to Everest Base Camp. Santosh was an excellent coordinator who helped with the planning of the trip as it was our first time to Nepal and was willing to help us to work out on a more scenic route which we wanted to try out. He made…
Date of experience: October 2019
Incredible trip. Santosh and his team made the trip that much better. Highly recommend Amazing Nepal Trek & Adventure. Very professional and helpful. Can't wait to get back next April.
Amazing Nepal Trekking is an outstanding company. They care about their customers enjoyment and health. I had the thrill of a lifetime. My porter Arjun was terrific. They will not leave you stranded. They do a good job of organizing the trek. I would highly recommend them.…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition
Super well organised trek to PoonHill
I did a lovely 5-day trek to PoonHill, all perfectly organised by Santosh who was always available and considerate …
Wonderful experience in Nepal
I visited Nepal with my partner with no plan at all. We were so busy before our trip and didnt have time to make an…
We was very well assisted and evening runs according with the proposals we received. The service was very well done…
Amazing company to arrange treks with!
I suggest everyone interested in any trekking to Himalaya to contact them. They are a professional staff, extremel…
This is literally one of the best things I have ever done. I contract the package from London and Santosh and his …
From the moment I booked our trek to Base Camp Everest through Amazing Nepal Trek and Expedition i have nothing but…
21 day annupurana trek
We just completed a fantastic trek with Binod as our guide and Sanjaya as our porter who work for Amazing Nepal. Th…
EBC - Gokyo - Cho la Pass
I booked everything from Brazil in advance, the manager Santosh was super nice and available through whatsapp. My g…
I have done ghorepani poon hill trek and Nagarkot and kathmandu tour last month .Thank you so much for excellent …
Manaslu circuit trek
We went with the 2 of us end of April untill half May. We had a great trekking with guide Lakpa and porter Sonam. …
Yi Der L00
Permits and instructions are clear with friendly staff along the way to guide. Overall a very satisfactory experien…
Qi Han c00
Excellent experience and service
Nirmal, our contact person was extremely helpful and our whole trip, from trip prep to post trip, was very smooth. …
Poon Hill Trek - Amazing Nepal Trek Exhibition
This was the first time i ever took an adventure like this. The trek to Poon Hill took 5 days. From the onset the t…
Ghorepani Poon Hill
We had an amazing time in Nepal. Santosh was fast and responsive in all my queries. Everything was well planned- fr…
We had a great trek organized by Amazing Nepal Trek and Expedition. Thanks to Santosh and our great guide Lakpa. I…
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base Camp Trek
How much is Everest Base Camp Trek?
Everest Base Camp Trek price starts from £970.75. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy?
Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base Camp Trek?
Everest Base Camp Trek is hosted by Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor