Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the subliminal and adventurous treks within the Annapurna ranges of Nepal. This Trek provides marvelous views of sub-tropical forests, gorgeous valleys and rivers, majestic mountains, and numerous ethnic communities with their culturally rich habitats. So, Annapurna Circuit Trek is the perfect package for nature and adventure lovers.
- All airport transfers
- Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights with breakfast
- Tourist Standard Hotel in Pokhara for 1 night with breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell dinner
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu
- All ground transport by private car and Tourist bus as per itinerary
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (Conservation Area permit and TIMS)
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) followed by a cup of Tea/Coffee during the trek
- Iodine/Chlorine treated Safe Drinking water
- All mountain accommodation (5 nights private room with independent bathroom/hot showers and remaining Soft, comfortable, twin sharing private room with shared toilet)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking equipment such as down-filled sleeping bag and duffel bag
- Souvenir: Annapurna Route map and Amazing Nepal T-Shirt
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for welcome and farewell dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)s
- Additional Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled/mineral water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance (strongly recommended)
- Tipping to driver and trekking crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We think
- is a bit more challenging trek than moderate. It has the high possibilities of suffering from high altitude and thin air. Therefore, it requires inspiration and passion, which makes your trek successful. You are supposed to have a light backpack for making your admirable trek. Although you have an average health condition, your positive attitude and strong determination can help to accomplish this trek. For making comfortable walking, adjusting to changing climate, our package manages the facility of acclimatization in needed place as well as 5-6 hours walking per day. If you have already accumulated hiking and jugging experiences that will be beneficial to adjust to the situation.
- cordially requests to have medical checking before you plan to start long trekking and hiking.
- You will be briefed about the trek, you will be given information file, and importantly introduced with your guide.
- We will provide government registered, well-trained English Speaking guide, who holds enough knowledge about responsible tourism and eco-friendly tourism
- We will also provide an assistant guide who is ready to help you every situation.
- We will provide a porter is provided to every two of you, and he will be carrying not more than 25kg.
- We get our crews’ life get insured.
- After the trek is over, you will be provided with
- adventure certificate.
- Trekking Group Size of our group can range from two people to ten people. In case you want to travel alone, do not hesitate to write to us. We will plan accordingly. In case, you more than ten people, please do let us know so that we can develop and improvise plans and itinerary.
- Trekking to the Annapurna Region is as much difficult as it is technical. We give special priority to its technical sides as well. For this, we have designed an itinerary to allow you get acclimatize naturally. We know the particular location you need to stay for rest, and the particular distance you need to walk slowly and so on. In case you get high altitude sickness, we have crews who know how to deal it effectively and smartly.
- Please do carry Diamox (Acetazolamide)
- Please consult your physician
- Please do keep on informing our crews if you feel uneasy
- Please do walk in the group so that you can help each other
- We would like to recommend you to get your trekking insured. Since you are trekking in probably one of the wildest and challenging routes, you need to be cautious of anything inevitable. You may need helicopter evacuation and get your trip canceled. You may get injured and get your baggage theft and so on.
- The government local body charges some small amount of fee for every you make to the World heritage sites, Conservation areas, National Parks, and restricted areas along climbing. The price we charge includes all the fees.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We just completed a fantastic trek with Binod as our guide and Sanjaya as our porter who work for Amazing Nepal. They worked really well together to make our trip enjoyable. They adjusted the itinerary where necessary so that we could manage the altitude and suggested we caught…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition
Everest Base Camp: I can die with memories, not just dreams
Two weeks of trekking up to the Everest Base camp in the Himalayas has changed my life and my perspective. Literall…
Super well organised trek to PoonHill
I did a lovely 5-day trek to PoonHill, all perfectly organised by Santosh who was always available and considerate …
Wonderful experience in Nepal
I visited Nepal with my partner with no plan at all. We were so busy before our trip and didnt have time to make an…
We was very well assisted and evening runs according with the proposals we received. The service was very well done…
Best trek ever !
It can be daunting when researching EBC treks due to the number of trekking companies available. However, after a r…
Amazing company to arrange treks with!
I suggest everyone interested in any trekking to Himalaya to contact them. They are a professional staff, extremel…
This is literally one of the best things I have ever done. I contract the package from London and Santosh and his …
From the moment I booked our trek to Base Camp Everest through Amazing Nepal Trek and Expedition i have nothing but…
Excellent First Time Nepal Everest Base Camp Trek Experience
Amazing Nepal planned for us an excellent trip to Everest Base Camp. Santosh was an excellent coordinator who help…
EBC - Gokyo - Cho la Pass
I booked everything from Brazil in advance, the manager Santosh was super nice and available through whatsapp. My g…
Fantastic. Will be Back
Incredible trip. Santosh and his team made the trip that much better. Highly recommend Amazing Nepal Trek & Adven…
I have done ghorepani poon hill trek and Nagarkot and kathmandu tour last month .Thank you so much for excellent …
Amazing Nepal Trekking is an outstanding company. They care about their customers enjoyment and health. I had the…
Manaslu circuit trek
We went with the 2 of us end of April untill half May. We had a great trekking with guide Lakpa and porter Sonam. …
Yi Der L00
Permits and instructions are clear with friendly staff along the way to guide. Overall a very satisfactory experien…
- Duration: 21 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 653 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days
How much is Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days?
Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days price starts from £947.54. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days cancellation policy?
Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days?
Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days is hosted by Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days on Tripadvisor