This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy your Scenic Everest Experience Mountain Flight tour from Kathmandu, take you up as close as to where you can view the snowy peaks from your prime viewing window and also within camera range of some of the highest summits in the world. Provide you with an opportunity to see these majestic peaks up close and to be at the top of the world, without climbing during an hour long scenic flight over the Himalayas.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHimalayan Recreation - Day Tours
- 1Mount EverestStop: 60 minutesHighest point national park with tallest mountain EverestRead morePass byThamelKathmandu Durbar SquareGarden of DreamsMount EverestKala Patthar
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- Bottled water
- Certificate after the experience
- Pick up and drop off from your Accommodation in Kathmandu
- All the service charges, Taxes, VAT and Airport taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A valid scan passport copy is required to confirm your Everest flight ticket
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative flight or date
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalayan Recreation - Day Tours
Exceptional! Cannot recommend Himalayan Recreation Treks and Expeditions enough!
My dad, his two friends Ray, Linda and I completed Everest Base Camp trek in December 2019. Varat was our guide and…
Fantastic experience with incredible people
Had the best time on this adventure. We did the 10 day Base Camp trip. The whole experience was awesome from the mo…
Everest Base Camp Trek - October, 2019
I just wanted to thank you all at Himalayan Recreation Trekking for a fantastic experience. My son and I have just …
Exciting expreiecne witha humble and Professional Guide
The company itinerary for 14 days trip is quite exciting and accurate, started when I arrived at the Kathmandu airp…
Friendly and Flexible Guide
We did the tour with the guide Krishna and he was very friendly and accommodating, including taking us to see a loc…
Had a wonderful experience. Our guide was amazing and we got to experience the best of Nepal, Nagarkot and Chisapan…
Seeing the Himalayan Mountain was thrilling
We were a family of four adults and pleased it was a private tour. We were picked up at 5:30 to start the 1.5 hour …
Nagarkot Sunrise tour for family of 3
We very much enjoyed the tour, and would recommend it. Entry fees to Nagarkot is $1450 NPR and fees to Bhaktapur ar…
Great trek, great team !
A lot of memories for life for this amazing trek ! The annapurna region is really amazing and the trek even in wint…
Raj, the tour guide for this trip, is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy. We set off for Nagarkot in the early m…
Himalayan Recreation provided a guide to get me to the bus stop for my trip to Chitwan. The hotel they lined up wa…
Most Amzing Trip That I Ever Had
The trip to Evereast Base Camp is hard but everyone should try. The view is unforgettable and the people in Nepal a…
Amazing places to visit!
Amazing places to visit! The sunrise was breathtaking with the Himalayas view unbelievable and then Bhaktapur was …
The route to Nagarkot was a fascinating experience up windy roads of poor quality. While the weather was not good …
Sunrise at Nagarkot and Trek to Changu Narayan
Great day excursion. The guide Rajan was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the tour very much! Also recommended …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241